1 2

#1July 19th, 2012 · 04:48 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I TALK TO RAINN WILSON
Does anyone know who Rainn Wilson is!??! He plays Dwight Schrute in the fantastic show The Office and I won a LIVE VIDEO CHAT with him with like 4 or 5 other teens! It was amazing and it was to promote his new Channel "soulpancake". Here's the vid. I come in at 13:25 and honestly the first bit is just intro stuff...it really gets going after that. Doctor Who, Office quotes, answering lifes big questions...you know. The good stuff.

#2July 20th, 2012 · 09:15 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I absolutely love Rainn. He's a very hilarious, and that's so awesome that you got to have a web chat with him!
I canot express how incredibly jealous I am
#3July 20th, 2012 · 10:58 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
It was absolutely fantastic I even got him to say Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica!! (I know Jim says it in the TV show but it was super on the spot and I couldn't think of anything else at the time lol. But when Jim says it he IS making fun of dwight soooo....)
#4July 21st, 2012 · 06:36 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I know his face ... though I know a different Office.
Soulpancake seems a very cool place.
So did you ask a stupid question or what ? I dont understand how a Skype/Google streaming video can have a 'glitch' and skip 3 minutes ... that does not compute!

Love the editing on your own video, good timing to both your performances.
#5July 21st, 2012 · 11:43 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Craig, are YOU going to be TV comedian star?
I would love to see you doing that. You're becoming MY star at this moment when I see you making your little video snippets which are btw at an extraordinary state. Please don't give up. And please remember me when I'll win a video chat with you in the future. Love that, thank you!
#6July 22nd, 2012 · 02:32 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
@Kings - Ah yes, the british office I had to send in a question that the 'mods' at soulpancake thought could be beneficial and slightly controversial so I was like...uhh...how about insecurities? and they were like BAM SOLD. But then for some reason David (the guy in the blue shirt) got to ask "How old would you be if you didnt know how old you were?" not that I'd want to ask that, because that's a retarded question too...lol. But good times nontheless :P
I was SO upset when they missed my ENTIRE thing, plus the ending of the blue shirt guys. Bahh. I was sure they edited it and posted comments on the video asking "Why would you edit this video when your channel is all about free speech? Live viewers, please join with me and let it be heard that pieces are MISSING to this chat."

After I posted that...they REALLY freaked out, called me, texted me, and emailed me to remove my comments because they didn't want to turn their viewers against them (Keep in mind the channel is not run by Rainn Wilson. Its by the Bobby guy that appears in the 35 min video.) They then assured me that they did NOTHING to touch the video, which I guess I believe, especially because he said that he tried emailing everyone at google and youtube to 'find the footage' but with no success. But they were pretty upset at me that I accused them of editing the footage. Needless to say, I gained like 18 more subscribers within the next few days lol. I figured any publicity is good publicity....right? :P
But I mean really I did feel bad for accusing them of that, but how would you guys feel? I had that amazing once in a lifetime opportunity and then it just goes MISSING?! But at least it wasn't all gone. And at least I know that it happened. And it was amazing. I loved it And thanks for watching Kings

@TritonKeyboarder -  Thank you so much Triton! You have no idea how much I appreciate that and how good that makes me feel!!!  I am determined to keep at it, keep on, and never give up. And I will NEVER forget you or anyone here at bandamp, no matter what happens. Though I doubt I'll become famous anytime soon. I'll need quite a few more subscribers before that happens I think. :P But you guys are my most favorite community on the web. BandAMP is and always will be truly unique.

More videos coming soon. This whole next week I'll be pretty busy but I'm sure I'll find time...then after that hopefully even more regular videos I just always want to keep it fresh and interesting and not try too hard. Because I find if I try to hard then it seems forced. I guess...? But if you guys keep watching I'll keep working.
(I am working on recording one of my songs and shooting an actual music video for it so hopefully that'll be out soon.)
#7July 27th, 2012 · 02:10 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hmmm well  you sure talk a lot and prolly come of as a bit of a sorta smart ass kid who knows it all and has a bit of a smart ass attitude...although I might be wrong....Just going from what I see and calling it out!...Love you anyways kiddo...you are just a bit full of yourself on this one!...and btw Ive loved the office for  several years and know both the characters and the actors...So yes I prolly will stand my ground on this one although Ill give you credit for having cojones!!!!
#8July 27th, 2012 · 02:12 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Forgot to say..You talk to much..Let others speak too ya know!!!!
#9July 27th, 2012 · 08:32 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
.....? Are you confusing me with the kid in the blue shirt? I'm the guy with the Dalek and the tie and the grey shirt.

I barely get to talk at all especially because my part was glitched and completely skipped when Rainn went around and asked everyone a question.
#10July 27th, 2012 · 08:39 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I guess I did...sorry about that,just not a good day yesterday and I wasn't in a good mood....I apologize!
#11July 27th, 2012 · 08:50 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
@Kun: It might take a while until M. gets the spirit  

Rock on!
#12July 27th, 2012 · 12:19 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hey no problem M  I have endless amounts of those types of days.

And thanks triton
#13July 27th, 2012 · 12:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yeah still, I did come on pretty harsh,regardless....I had no right to do so....I appreciate your creativity and encourage you to continue on with the video stuff...You might be on to something fresh and unique!
#14July 27th, 2012 · 02:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea ... looks very much like a bad day comment ...
#15July 30th, 2012 · 06:15 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I know Kings Its more like me a bad person all together...What the hell is wrong with me??...so much anger....ugh!!!!!...K...you are a good guy I'm truly sorry...
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.