1 2

#1November 29th, 2006 · 09:41 AM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
Fruity Loops PLUGINS DONT WORK plsssssh help me :(
my hyoersonic vsti willllll nooooooottttttt work ((( grrr it says somthing like error 000000 when i try to load it, i did everything right.

i have FL 6.0.8 XXL producers edition, and hypersonic 1.1.1

plssssssss help me fix this problem
#2November 29th, 2006 · 05:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Give us a song and I'll give you an answer!

Hypersonic seams like a pretty cool vst instrument.

Have you checked your Dongle recently?
#3December 1st, 2006 · 12:19 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
okay
okay... that didnt help me at all lol... anybody eles?
#4December 1st, 2006 · 03:03 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Fruity Loops PLUGINS DONT WORK plsssssh help me :(
contact fruityloops..........propellerhead online?
#5December 1st, 2006 · 03:50 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
No seriously, have you checked your Dongle?

I made a search for Hypersonic, something you could also do, and because your problem is a registry problem the most logical answer I came to was the Dongle.

KVR has a few Hypersonic reviews which all point to; instability and installation problems because of Steinbergs infamous Dongle, its a security check.

Your Fruity might not be strong enough or you may be using hacked programs, if you are, there is a 'virtual dongle' floating around the web.
I've just made a search for the one I used to have but with no luck and I cant remember who it was from. I might have it on a disk somewhere, maybe! But I did learn about the Dongle though.

Check it out for your self through this google search

swordfish : I didn't realise that fruityloops was made by propellerhead! It doesn't mention it in the program!
#6December 1st, 2006 · 07:28 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Fl is..
Fl studio is made by Imageline... not Propellarhead...  Propellarhead makes Reason...

Anywho...

JimK
#7December 1st, 2006 · 10:09 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
dongle... never head of it i used that google but cupld you please explain wht exactly it is? how it can help me, and how can i get one (free )
#8December 2nd, 2006 · 03:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
a dongle is a hardware USB key needed to make Steinberg programs work... Essential parts of the software you want to run are actually part of the dongle, so without that piece of hardware you cannot run the program. Steinberg thought that including a hardware key with their software was THE way to trick pirates... However, the code on the dongle could still be replicated, and a fine team of hackers called "H2O" actually managed to do this....

I think that http://www.mybittorrent.com/music/bittorrent_44465.html includes dongle emulator... You need a torrent client to download it - Bitlord, or utorrent (both available for free)... After that, run setup, and follow the instructions carefully ... This setup is not some "push next, next, next, ready", you actually need to read what it says, and follow the instructions correctly.

Good luck...
#9December 2nd, 2006 · 04:02 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
for the record, H2O made the dongle emulator so you could TRY the software before you BUY the software... What you will get is a fully functional trial version with no time limit... If you decide you're gonna make money using the software, I suggest you still go out and BUY it...

just to cover my own ass!
#10December 2nd, 2006 · 01:24 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
but, my hyopersonic used 2 work, but since my FL key exprired, it wont load right and makes my FL got nuts

i re registered the FL but it still dont work, i instaled h20's hypersonic from the get go.
#11December 2nd, 2006 · 01:25 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
i will download this dongle adn try it anyways tho thansk for all the help pls keep helping if u feel the need 2
#12December 2nd, 2006 · 01:29 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
sorry 2 comment 3 times in a row lol, but its not seeding its not movin.
#13December 4th, 2006 · 01:54 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ok, well it's this one gets seeded properly: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3419024/Steinberg.Cubase.SX.v3.1.1.944-H2O___Tutorial

A bigger download... but then it's a fully functional try-before-buy version of Cubase SX3.

Again, after running setup.exe, it is imperative to read and follow the instructions by the letter...

But then you say the problem is in your FL installation? hmm, http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/37656.html I guess if that patch works for them, it will work for you.

Good luck... again.
#14December 4th, 2006 · 01:39 PM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
okay, i kno how 2 use torrents but for some damn reason it wont work for me

if anyone has it pls, send it 2 my email?

bigteeyoungice@hotmail.com
#15December 11th, 2006 · 10:25 AM
1 threads
8 posts
United States of America
i guess noone can

im goin crazy without my hypersonic anyuone kno of any other reallllllly good FL vstis?
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.