#1November 13th, 2006 · 02:14 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
my fruityloops expired...NOOOOOOO!
my *cough**ilegal*cough* copy of fruityloops has just informed me that the validation code or some crap like that, has expired and that i will only be able to use it in demo mode until i log in to get the new one...but see i dont have a login because its a copy...
it wont let me write patterns or anything...NOOOOO 
#2November 13th, 2006 · 02:36 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's the 13th today...

eh... that happened to me too, when I installed FL Studio 6... and found out it was incomplete - didn't have Sytrus and a bunch of other stuff, while the ol' FL 5 did have that. So I decided to go back... De-installed 6, and ended up with an "expired" version of 5... Re-installing the "patch" to 5 didn't solve the problem, I had to completely re-install the entire package again... Maybe that will work for you too: a complete re-install... Be sure to back-up your project files though... Or else, maybe find a different crack? ... Yeah, that's one of the downsides of working with cracked versions...

Good luck...
#3November 14th, 2006 · 08:24 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
Or uhh... change the date on your computer before opening the program,
Change it to say June or July...while your using the program,  you can always change it
back after you done!!.......WINK!

-NT4M
#4November 18th, 2006 · 07:37 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Do you work at Tescos? Cool, they don't realize what talent they have working for them, or do they?

The creators of Fruity Loops upgrade the regkey and Devo's link is a sounder/safer bet.
#5November 22nd, 2006 · 10:29 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
I have also uploaded the new crack that will extend your registration time, so u dont have to worry about changing your clock... which is what i've been doing for the past 3 months you can download it from here  http://www.filefactory.com/file/0412be/
#6November 23rd, 2006 · 03:00 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've read a lot of posts on bandAmp saying we should change the date of our computers. I have a problem with this as I'm under the impression that some important programs and sites wont work if time and date are incorrect, like my banking program and my web-server site.

Just something to be considered.
#7November 23rd, 2006 · 07:38 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey
Hey Kings, Fear not..   We aren't talking about rolling back the date and leaving it there... although I forgot to move it foward again when I was done using FL and all of my emails were dated June 19th...  ooooops..  hahaha

as long as you remember it isn't too bad, but Devo says his link has a patch file to eliminate that...  I will have to try it... 

Thanks Devo!
                 JimK
#8November 23rd, 2006 · 07:46 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
HEY IT WORKS!!
Fantastic Patch!!! WOO HOOO!!  No more changing date!! YAY!!!!

Thanks again Mr. Devo!

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.