Canada
I like 3 personally.  Cool to see you're putting an album out ULI
#17April 26th, 2011 · 01:59 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
thebigguyconnor wrote…
I like 3 personally.  Cool to see you're putting an album out ULI
Tnx, Bigguy. Cool to see ya back  around here Yeah , I also like #3 as an inlet . It´s just one more attempt to live creativity elsewhere than in music. Am glad ya like it.
#18May 20th, 2011 · 10:18 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
how to create GIFs
Puuh........
Was a long way with many, many days ( and nights) of trying out tools of  "Gimp" until I figured out how to use layers, properties and :.........to generate "GIFs".
Over a couple of days I tinkered some animated pics which helped to understand the usage of this kind of programs.. I´ve made  some Logos, Covers & fotos moving.

Now, here´s a number of examples of my experimental, laborious  sessions of the last days:

COVER  "ANFUNK"  (flutter)

ELECTRONAUT 1  ( slow waves)

ELECTRONAUT  2  (fast waves) self created

ELECTRONAUT  3  (cross-fade)

LOGO  1 fusion facrory   globe

fusion factory 2   wave

LOGO  2  fusion factory 3   globe

fuison factoryslow wave

........and here pics of a friend´s birthday-jam-session in his house  Oct. 2009 .......

#19May 20th, 2011 · 03:22 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
like this learning ís fun
i would like to do those things, but at last I have my audio set up workin great again; so much to learn there in cubase5 , reason4 and abelton8

great stuff you made!
#20May 20th, 2011 · 04:05 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: need help on cover artwork
ULI wrote…
Since a couple of days I try to explore and learn more about working with foto programs . I´m using a simple, not too complex program as "PAINT.Net" ( better than PAINT) and want to design a new artwork for my album cover.
I´d like to ask you which cover concept you prefer. Which design do you like most?
 Here´s a selection of 5 pics. 
Thnx
U . L . I .

These are the tracks :

1. Anfunk
  2. Warm and spicy
  3. Just for fun
  4. Gute Laune
  5. Bleifuss
  6. Pickguard
  7. Rookie boogie
  8. Bramaica sunrise
  9. Tissue
10.Up-Synth

.....and thisone will be the cover of the next album .........bit spacey....

BUCK THE TREND
BUT KEEP ALL TYPE SAME COLOUR AND OR CHANGE FONT
Keep It Simple Stupid
KISS
FISH
FISH
#21May 21st, 2011 · 02:40 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea GIFs !
My dad suggested The Gimp and I do have it somewhere but I always ended up using other software; Easy GIF Animator and the old Jasc Paint Shop Pro had an excellent gif producer and editor.
I looked for some of my own creations but I think they're on a CD at the back of the cupboard by now.

I think at the time I wanted a sound with the animation and moved on to Flash, which is totally cool.

A warning though, Animated banners are the most irritating thing about any page that has them .... just think of all the bloody adverts moving around your field of vision when your trying to read something.

O! yea here's one of mine .....

**bandAMP made it a JPG
#22May 22nd, 2011 · 05:07 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Kings wrote: "here's one of mine ..... "

Look look. Another hidden talent of a humble guy     
Nice one. .......but isn´t the alien a bit far on the right side ? Much empty space on the left  Space for text ??

Kings wrote: "A warning though, Animated banners are the most irritating thing about any page that has them .... just think of all the bloody adverts moving around your field of vision when your trying to read something."

Yes, I´m aware of that. I don´t want to use ´em all officially. There´s just one I use on "jamendo".
http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/U.L.I._%28unlimited_inspiration%29
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/78370
Just wanted to show the imrovements of using these programs. ........coming a bit closer to a Nobel Prize.

Swordie wrote: "Keep It Simple Stupid"

Battlecat asked me in a post months ago:
"You don´t go for simple, yes?"
Yeah, seems to be my disposition  But all ya advices will help to concentrate to the essence and thin out some "overloads". It helps making my choice.
And I like to share my progressions and improvements with ya´ll.
U.L.I.
#23May 22nd, 2011 · 12:00 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
ULI wrote…
Look look. Another hidden talent of a humble guy     
Nice one. .......but isn´t the alien a bit far on the right side ? Much empty space on the left  Space for text ??
Yea Humble Bumble !

Yes text on the left, like this : www.kingsonone.com/indexDanDwr/

My second attempt at creating a home page / domain that meant something to me.
If you do 'enter' you'll see how I came to my current home page (desk top)

I'll tell you this though sussing out and making the Mac menu that's on my current home page took a lot of time
#24May 22nd, 2011 · 01:14 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
kings wrote…
Yea Humble Bumble !

I'll tell you this though sussing out and making the Mac menu that's on my current home page took a lot of time

Wow! Beautiful design.
Is it Welsh? The details are nice. Moving shadows , mirroring letters, the types...........yes, now I´m able to sense your effort you´ve invested here. It might be a loooooooooooooooong way for me to create suchlike complex things.
I followed your invitation and entered your desktop but when I clicked an icon only "404" displays.
(exept bandamp)
I´ve visited your site weeks ago (another design) and I could use the most of the icons .
I was on your "Timmerwerk" and "Lyrics"-sites. But now it doesn´t work. Did you intent this ?
U.L.I.
#25May 22nd, 2011 · 01:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
ULI wrote…
kings wrote…
Yea Humble Bumble !

Wow! Beautiful design.
Is it Welsh? The details are nice. Moving shadows , mirroring letters, the types...........yes, now I´m able to sense your effort you´ve invested here. It might be a loooooooooooooooong way for me to create suchlike complex things.
I followed your invitation and entered your desktop but when I clicked an icon only "404" displays.
(exept bandamp)
I´ve visited your site weeks ago (another design) and I could use the most of the icons .
I was on your "Timmerwerk" and "Lyrics"-sites. But now it doesn´t work. Did you intented this ?
U.L.I.
The pages dont work from the old GTA deskTop, it was an old idea and it's in a folder on it's own, it has the top tool bar with a Start button.
That all changed to the Mac menu : www.kingsonone.com
#26May 22nd, 2011 · 01:33 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
kings wrote…
ULI wrote…
kings wrote…
Yea Humble Bumble !

Wow! Beautiful design.
(exept bandamp)
I was on your "Timmerwerk" and "Lyrics"-sites. But now it doesn´t work. Did you intented this ?
U.L.I.
The pages dont work from the old GTA deskTop, it was an old idea and it's in a folder on it's own, it has the top tool bar with a Start button.
That all changed to the Mac menu : www.kingsonone.com
Ah yes, that´s the desktop I know.
I see, this is another complicated stuff for me . Mac, GTA......huuuaa.....new mysteries.........huuaaah  
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.