1 2 3

#16September 28th, 2010 · 07:59 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
"would be great if you sung "
Hi Denis ,
got ya PM .
You´re jokin´with me ,he ? Singing ? Me ? I thought we´re talkin´about keyboard playing . Only this would be a huge effort for me , but to sing ???      !! You can´t be serious to want me to do that . hahaha
So much text . Uff . No .Please HELP . 
I ´m afraid, I have to pass on ´cause it would take too much time (weeks) .   Sorry. 
But what I can offer is to try the git solo. It might not  be too difficult , I guess .
Last week I´ve started to (re)work on my old tracks with ´beat-remakes` . Must be improved!! Urgently!! So there´s a lot to do.    
 I´m sure , there are many better singers than me who can/wanna do 
Volonteers step forwards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

U . L . I
#17September 28th, 2010 · 08:19 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re:
ULI wrote…
Hi Denis ,
got ya PM .
You�re jokin�with me ,he ? Singing ? Me ? I thought we�re talkin�about keyboard playing . Only this would be a huge effort for me , but to sing ???      !! You can�t be serious to want me to do that . hahaha
I �m afraid, I have to pass on �cause it would take too much time (weeks) .   Sorry. 
But what I can offer is to try the git solo. It might not  be too difficult , I guess .
Last week I�ve started to (re)work on my old tracks with �beat-remakes` . Must be improved!! Urgently!! So there�s a lot to do.    
 I�m sure , there are many better singers than me who can/wanna do 

U . L . I

We are talking keyboards ULI WOOLY: Must be my poor communication, did you get the backing track file, which I emalied you??
M has volunteered to do the G Solo.
#18September 28th, 2010 · 10:18 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re: re:
Denis wrote…
ULI wrote…
Hi Denis ,
got ya PM .
You�re jokin�with me ,he ? Singing ? Me ? I thought we�re talkin�about keyboard playing . Only this would be a huge effort for me , but to sing ???      !! You can�t be serious to want me to do that . hahaha
I �m afraid, I have to pass on �cause it would take too much time (weeks) .   Sorry. 
Last week I�ve started to (re)work on my old tracks with �beat-remakes` . Must be improved!! Urgently!! So there�s a lot to do.    
 I�m sure , there are many better singers than me who can/wanna do 

U . L . I

We are talking keyboards ULI WOOLY: Must be my poor communication, did you get the backing track file, which I emalied you??
M has volunteered to do the G Solo.
Yes, I got the audiofiles & sheet you´ve sent to me.
Alright with your communucation. It´s me who has problems to understand or interpret everthing
correctly when I try to translate everything I read here . All over the time I´m  feeding  " LEO´s dictionary."
No matter if I read or write. It´s more than 20 yrs. ago when I´ve spoken english the last time.
And 36 yrs. since I´m out of school where I  "learned "it. But everyone knows:school-english has nothin´to do with real-english  Often it´s a drudgery to communicate.    and sometimes I feel sooooooooo tired
Don´t know , if my grammar or the choosen expressions I use are always correct.
If not , I suppose you all have  same problems to understand what I try to say 
Babylon is everwhere              
Hope , TK splashs out on a soundcard 
#19September 29th, 2010 · 07:33 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
ok ok
first off all: the keyboard sound starting at 057 sounds like a tonewheel organ, direct output, no leslie, no vibrato, no chorus, no percussion... perhaps they used the 8' or 4' drawbar alone or a combination of both of them to produce a standard sine wave.

2nd: you're right: TK needs a new soundcard and TK would expend up to 300 euros at the end of october (as an early xmas gift).
XP prof, preferably external gear, midi support wouldnt be bad....

So any suggestions? Guys I really count on you...

ps
Did you know that our band now has two Presonus Mixer 16.4.2? But I dont have even one of them at home.
Next gig: Nov 13 appr. 150-180 people, 4 hours. SOLD OUT already!!! more informations here: http://www.src-band.de
#20September 29th, 2010 · 11:34 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: ok ok
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
first off all: the keyboard sound starting at 057 sounds like a tonewheel organ, direct output, no leslie, no vibrato, no chorus, no percussion... perhaps they used the 8' or 4' drawbar alone or a combination of both of them to produce a standard sine wave.

2nd: you're right: TK needs a new soundcard and TK would expend up to 300 euros at the end of october (as an early xmas gift).

ps
Did you know that our band now has two Presonus Mixer 16.4.2? But I dont have even one of them at home.
Next gig: Nov 13 appr. 150-180 people, 4 hours. SOLD OUT already!!! more informations here: http://www.src-band.de

kings did massive reasearch on soundcards recently, I think the cost was around 400 euros. Could you not borrow a soundcard for the collab??. I've got a Audiofile 2496 (think that's the name of it) you can borrow, shouldn't cost too much to post to Germany?
#21September 29th, 2010 · 12:15 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I just ordered a cheaper card (M-AUDIO DELTA AUDIOPHILE 192). I should receive it at the end of the next week.
Perhaps I can record again now in a good home quality.

Denis, if you would send me what you've done so far I'll give it an ear.
I need a base track, speed, structure what ever comes in your mind.

What?
I'm in?
And I didn't join this project?

tz tz tz .....
#22September 29th, 2010 · 01:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: ok ok
Denis wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…

ps

kings did massive reasearch on soundcards recently, I think the cost was around 400 euros. Could you not borrow a soundcard for the collab??. I've got a Audiofile 2496 (think that's the name of it) you can borrow, shouldn't cost too much to post to Germany?
Yes Audiophile....400 euros ??? I got mine for about 80, I just looked on line and there are Creative emu 0404pci for 50 euros. There were a lot of Delta 2469s around then ..not so many now.
My research ? The ProTools 7 that comes with the 2496 does not work in Win7, there's a usb dongel that's not recognised by the system , downloading ProTools 8 does nothing because the dongel goes with PT7 Aaa!
I think I can look for a new dongel or re-register the dongel or something...but I've had no luck with it so far.
Makes no difference, the card is excellent and now that I understand the simplicity of the audio stacks in Win 7 I wouldn't want it any other way ! 
#23October 4th, 2010 · 12:15 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
MMM Audio Interfacess

I'm saving up for a TASCAM 16track (8 preamps builtin).

Everyone try REAPER - it's free, and it's awesome and it records multitrack and supports VSTs and everything!
#24October 4th, 2010 · 06:35 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
REAPER is shareware (30days trial) buy from $60 to ?
Or you have a link to download a freeware version !?
#25October 5th, 2010 · 08:55 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
REAPER is sort of shareware, indeed the website says that 30 days you have to register or something, but my friend says that if you go past the 30 days, it still works, it just nags you more.

They should really be calling it nagware, but that doesn't sound like something you'd want to have on your computer.
#26October 21st, 2010 · 05:23 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Mother
Heya Guys,
 I came on to see if you had your Collab "Mother" placed up on here as of yet... I dont see it  and or cant find it... Pls lemme know If and when you post it?   Great Job by the way to You, Marino,Triton and Kings... * Excellent excellent job to all of you guys.....  !!!!!!!!!!  Thanks you also for sharing it with me, Denis!
~ Peace as always ~
 Fid
#27October 22nd, 2010 · 02:41 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
This is gunna rock, can't wait to hear it guys!
#28October 23rd, 2010 · 02:09 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yes!!! I can't wait to hear this either. Hows it coming along?
#29October 23rd, 2010 · 06:15 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I'm really happy with the result...Hope you all like indeed! Denis ,Kings and Tk did a serious and amazing job in this track and I'm proud to have been included in this collab with such talent.BTW I'm no David Gilmour by a long shot so don't expect his tone and performance..Best thing I could do was to give it my own feel and bite and hide behind the rest of the guys...lol! So Denis when is getting posted..no pressure though!! haha..
#30October 23rd, 2010 · 06:25 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
I'm really happy with the result...Hope you all like indeed! Denis ,Kings and Tk did a serious and amazing job in this track and I'm proud to have been included in this collab with such talent.BTW I'm no David Gilmour by a long shot so don't expect his tone and performance..Best thing I could do was to give it my own feel and bite and hide behind the rest of the guys...lol! So Denis when is getting posted..no pressure though!! haha..

I've sent TK a pm to see what his decision is with his parts.
NO PRESSURE TK...he he
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.