1 2 3

#1September 24th, 2010 · 04:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Pink Floyd - Mother
I'm working on the above song, doing a rendition. trying to keep to the original sounds used in the track.
I'm having trouble to identify the keyboard sound which starts at .057 sec in the youTube video below.
Any ideas , or does anyone want to collaborate on the keyboards, as I have limited resources.

#2September 24th, 2010 · 05:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Is it just a waste of time...?

Sorry I love and hate Pink Floyd !

Just took a look at some vsts, thought I might have some virtual version......it's an organ in any case, which one in particular I dont know, you need TK.
#3September 25th, 2010 · 12:49 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
AGHAGHDFASGHFASGHGHAGHAGHGHAEGHRAGHFAGHDGHFAGHAGHAGHGAHDGHGHDGHAGHHGAGHAGHAGH PINK FLOYD AGSHDFSDFDGSHFKAGHHAAHJ MOTHER AADHAFDSAHAGHGHAGHAGHA

sorry ahem. what was your question....

sorry cant help you but FREAKING AWESOME SONG AHGAGHWDFADGSHFASFSHFAGHWFEGAWFUGWUAWERAUDFHAUSDHFAJSDFH
#4September 25th, 2010 · 03:18 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
waste of time...?
kings wrote…

Just took a look at some vsts, thought I might have some virtual version......it's an organ in any case, which one in particular I dont know, you need TK.
I agree 100% to kings and believe , you´re too much creative ( some others also who released "covers" ) to spend your time with  ´reanimating fossilized dinosaurs`.
But if you really wanna do : Yes , it´s an organ and I guess you must have such one - or similar- on your PSR
or KORG-module.
I´ve heard different  ´denis-songs `over the time I´m on "Amp" and I´m sure you have own stuff in your sleeve,
ain´t it ? I like your jazzy stuff  f.e. My suggestion : go this way or experment in oriental music. You´ve already started   Only my oppinion
                   U . L . I.
#5September 25th, 2010 · 05:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: waste of time...?
ULI wrote…
kings wrote…

I agree 100% to kings and believe , you�re too much creative ( some others also who released "covers" ) to spend your time with  �reanimating fossilized dinosaurs`.
But if you really wanna do : Yes , it�s an organ and I guess you must have such one - or similar- on your PSR
or KORG-module.
I�ve heard different  �denis-songs `over the time I�m on "Amp" and I�m sure you have own stuff in your sleeve,
ain�t it ? I like your jazzy stuff  f.e. My suggestion : go this way or experment in oriental music. You�ve already started   Only my oppinion
                   U . L . I.

I like a challenge, this song may appear simple, but it has odd meters throughout the song.
I've started so I'll finish....lol
#6September 25th, 2010 · 05:55 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
That´s an argument
#7September 25th, 2010 · 05:56 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: waste of time...?
ULI wrote…
kings wrote…

I agree 100% to kings and believe , you´re too much creative ( some others also who released "covers" ) to spend your time with  ´reanimating fossilized dinosaurs`.
But if you really wanna do : Yes , it´s an organ and I guess you must have such one - or similar- on your PSR
or KORG-module.
I´ve heard different  ´denis-songs `over the time I´m on "Amp" and I´m sure you have own stuff in your sleeve,
ain´t it ? I like your jazzy stuff  f.e. My suggestion : go this way or experment in oriental music. You´ve already started   Only my oppinion
                   U . L . I.
Squze my humor.    

Denis got PM...lets waste some time 
#8September 25th, 2010 · 08:10 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Denis theres two vst's that have that sound..
B4 and crazy diamonds...Both are organs with multiple presets..I have them both but it will take me time to find them.Try to torrent them if you can find them I get them for you...
#9September 25th, 2010 · 09:29 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Looks like we're all WASTERS....lol
M, I've PM'd TK, hoping he's gonna collab on it, if not I'm gonna offer it out
TK is a bit busy I think, but if anyone can, he can.

kings waster is doin' part of the vox (yeah... laid back or what )
TK waster - pending Keyboards
Marino waister - maybe guitar solo, that solo is wicked
ULI waster - Keyboards maybe if TK is a no go.
Denis waster - a bit of dis 'nd dat
Kunadian waster - wjfjdjfjgtnbmvkfldflghklghkhjkhkghkfgoghohohohoh (see above post)..he he

Let's ALL get WASTED....he he...lol...lol
#10September 25th, 2010 · 10:29 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
In true Pink Floyd style !!

LOL
#11September 25th, 2010 · 11:05 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Denis got your Pm..Ill give it a shot!
#12September 26th, 2010 · 04:46 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Denis got your Pm..Ill give it a shot!

SUPERB, I've sent you the backing track and sheet music on your regular gmail
#13September 27th, 2010 · 09:14 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
My Mother
Hi guys,

tnx Denis for your pm.

I'm afraid I cannot record anything in the moment, because my digital soundcard is damaged and the built-in card has a messy quality. That's also the reason that I did not upload any songs right now. So I would like to come up with a noise free (except the keyboard sound) version. But I did not care about a new soundcard in the last months. Maybe I need to.....

The keyboard parts arent that difficult, and I would play bit more progressive than PF once did. I love this song, and I play it myself on the guitar since it's been published. But I never thought about playing it on the keys. What a shame!

So if it's possible please ask more members. I am really excited to hear the "Bandamp Mother".
#14September 27th, 2010 · 10:34 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: My Mother
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hi guys,

tnx Denis for your pm.

I'm afraid I cannot record anything in the moment, because my digital soundcard is damaged and the built-in card has a messy quality. That's also the reason that I did not upload any songs right now. So I would like to come up with a noise free (except the keyboard sound) version. But I did not care about a new soundcard in the last months. Maybe I need to.....

The keyboard parts arent that difficult, and I would play bit more progressive than PF once did. I love this song, and I play it myself on the guitar since it's been published. But I never thought about playing it on the keys. What a shame!

So if it's possible please ask more members. I am really excited to hear the "Bandamp Mother".

Yes TK getting a new soundcard would be nice...Would love to do some collab work with you
#15September 27th, 2010 · 06:57 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: My Mother
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hi guys,

tnx Denis for your pm.

Whats 50 bucks between friends...go and buy a sound card....

Go on TK!  Get you organ out for the lads !!
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.