United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
taka taka taka por favor ;)
Yes but which song/s of taka do you want to nominate 
#19September 8th, 2010 · 06:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes an M track too..........let me see............ http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8182.html , Siluetas 

Though I also really do love http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8180.html  Exterminate

O! Decisions decisions !
#20September 8th, 2010 · 10:52 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
ok....audacity....software
I have an audio cd....mastered by my nephew.....

I checked out the tech section & downloaded the software.......really REALLY cool program....but I can't seem to convert to MP3.

Hep me hep me.

mmm
#21September 8th, 2010 · 11:00 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
you'll need the lame_dllmp3 or whatever the heck it is file.
heres where you can get it: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s=install&item=lame-mp3

as for Taka's songs I made a list somewhere lemme find it.....
either Suicide, The End, The Wizard, The Knife , The Printer, or Burn.

as for the rest of ya:
Conquest, Chicken Chat, or Firewater by Denis.
Old Man (w/PuppetXeno) by BasketCase
We're Not Alone by blackhatz
The Future's In Robots by Theotherguy89
New Flame or Crossin the States or I Come From Heaven by Swordfish.
something by Marino like Stilleto or whatever he called it...I haven't been able to listen to his new stuff yet
#22September 9th, 2010 · 01:50 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hi,

Well I've already sent a .wav of one of my personal favorites.. But if you ask what songs by other members I'd like to see on there, that's a little trickier. I'd certainly vote for "The Future's In Robots", and certainly stuff from taka, a swordfish song, a JBP song, a Marino track, ofcourse a Denis track, and I see you are recruiting songs via the Audio Review forum itself. Now that's the way to go!

There is ofcourse a marketing challenge, this album is meant to draw attention to the site, isn't it? Again I'm thinking banner exchange, it should be facebooked, tweeted and myspaced all round but the question is, who is going to do this, who has sufficient reach to make this worth the effort? (personally, I am not into social media at all, and I'm not willing to, either)

Anyway I am certainly pro-deadline. Show a little spirit guys, go do this and offer up a track! Without deadlines people will postpone ad infinitum and we all know where that will lead to...
#23September 9th, 2010 · 04:54 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Cool guys keep it up
Px Let's not worry about marketing at the moment, this will be dealt with at length once I've uploaded the album, hence it can take upto 3 months before the album goes live, so we'll have plenty of time to discuss it. Hopefully all the members taking part in the album will voluunteer to take part in the marketing. As the old saying says 'MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK'

Cheers All 
#24September 9th, 2010 · 05:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hi Denis, hello Ampers!
I ´m just a new member at bandAMP and I introduced some of my music to you all. Some of your responses
were very kind and encouraging. If you like one of my tracks  and think the quality is high enough
 to apply on a bandAMP- album, let me know. I would be pleased  & honored very much.
Also I got more than 10 tracks on my HD in many genres. If you want to hear more, I can load  up a few ones
or send an e-mail to choose your favourite ( if you find one).
On my profile you´ll find 10 tracks ( two remixes). I would be happy .
                             U.L.I.
#25September 9th, 2010 · 08:54 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: ok....audacity....software
marthamaymoo wrote…

I checked out the tech section & downloaded the software.......really REALLY cool program....but I can't seem to convert to MP3.

Hep me hep me.

mmm
iTunes - http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ was a PX tip when members were having problems uploading mp3s to the Amp, it seams to convert (wav - mp3 / mp3 - mp3) to an accepted format.
Probably something to do with the LAME codex !

But Denis will want your songs in WAV format, better quality for mastering, which you'll have to upload to a 'file sharing host' and then send Denis the link.

https://www.yousendit.com/ is meant to be a good site, but there could be better ones !!
#26September 9th, 2010 · 09:24 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Hi Denis, hello Ampers!
I �m just a new member at bandAMP and I introduced some of my music to you all. Some of your responses
were very kind and encouraging. If you like one of my tracks  and think the quality is high enough
 to apply on a bandAMP- album, let me know. I would be pleased  & honored very much.
Also I got more than 10 tracks on my HD in many genres. If you want to hear more, I can load  up a few ones
or send an e-mail to choose your favourite ( if you find one).
On my profile you�ll find 8 tracks ( two remixes). I would be happy .
                             U.L.I.

Pick one or two songs, send them to me
denis.ahmet@gmail
Plus add a link to this thread
#27September 9th, 2010 · 04:57 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re: "Pick one or two songs, send them to me
Sorry . Don`t know yet how to use the "quote"-function. ( I´m a computer rookie)
I ´m not sure which songs will apply to the compilation. Hard to decide for me (they´re all my babies)
Could imagine it´s better you & other members choose the song you like most, cause it depends on the other
tracks /genres for the album. I would be pleased
                        U.L.I.
#28September 9th, 2010 · 05:14 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re:
ULI wrote…
Sorry . Don`t know yet how to use the "quote"-function. ( I�m a computer rookie)
I �m not sure which songs will apply to the compilation. Hard to decide for me (they�re all my babies)
Could imagine it�s better you & other members choose the song you like most, cause it depends on the other
tracks /genres for the album. I would be pleased
                        U.L.I.

To use quote click on the Quote tab top right on the thread box in the one you want..
Just pick  your favorites songs. Put a link on this thread so that members can hear and comment. Depending on how many songs are suggested everyone will have a chance to get a song included. I can understand that being a new member we are only just getting used to your music. You have made a great start, so don't hold back.
#29September 9th, 2010 · 05:25 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: ok....audacity....software
kings wrote…
marthamaymoo wrote…

Hep me hep me.

mmm
iTunes - http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ was a PX tip when members were having problems uploading mp3s to the Amp, it seams to convert (wav - mp3 / mp3 - mp3) to an accepted format.
Probably something to do with the LAME codex !

But Denis will want your songs in WAV format, better quality for mastering, which you'll have to upload to a 'file sharing host' and then send Denis the link.

https://www.yousendit.com/ is meant to be a good site, but there could be better ones !!

Only need good quality mp3's for the new dsitributer ( used tunecore last time) -  192 kbps or higher which makes the upload much much quicker. And you can email me the songs, would be great it you can also tag therm, this will save me time. In fact it will be a doddle. AND DONT FORGET IT'S ABSOLUTLY FREE
no subscriptions etc, once the album is up, it's up for good. When The AMP vol I comes up for subscriptio I will change it to this new distributer. BTW the new distributer is routenote.com
#30September 9th, 2010 · 06:09 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ill try to post my list this weekend guys!
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 18th, 2024 · 11:00 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.