#1April 17th, 2010 · 05:55 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
The Man Music Video
Hey guys, we finally finished our "The Man" Music Video for our first song that our band The Kunadiuns did. You can listen to the original song here http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/6971.html

All the footage is from 2008...this is just how long it took for us to get it all together...find missing footage, put it together into some piece of crap that is comparable to music videos of artists today....that or it just really sucks.

I'll have the youtube link soon and will post it as soon as possible. (Also its in HD! woot )

new songs for the album coming soon
#2April 17th, 2010 · 07:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ok I think this is the link to get to the video but my cousin said that the video might be messed up and he might have to re-upload it.
Let us know!

www.youtube.com/theKunadiuns

#3April 17th, 2010 · 08:48 PM
1 threads
7 posts
United Kingdom
that was awesome!!
#4April 18th, 2010 · 04:00 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
There seems to be a strange digital effect on parts of it, that do not look like they are intended to be that was. Maybe a rendering problem?  Maybe that's what your cousin means.

Hey it's really cool to see you youngsters having put together a decent video! You have created a time capsule which your fans will love getting their hands on (many years from now), footage to show the start of it all in the rock-doc around your band!

But which one is you, by the way?
#5April 18th, 2010 · 07:29 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The best parts for me are
a) Where three of you are singing
b) The footage of all of you walking.

Nice job 
#6April 18th, 2010 · 11:02 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
hey thanks for watching you guys! yeah puppet the strange digital effects arent supposed to be there. my cousin is gonna re-upload...it was a rendering problem.
Im the one playing guitar. also in the desert shots im the one with the black shirt and those huge stupid looking glasses on lol (i dont have long hair and im not wearing a hat)! but hey it was 2008

Yeah I really like the parts with all of us singing..and the coolest part is...is that i didnt even know we got footage of that!
thanks! (better quality re-upload coming soon)
#7April 18th, 2010 · 11:03 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
For starters ... I just the love song , always have always will....I'll probably only like it more and more as you guys grow, you know deeper voices, tighter performance
The videos totally cool, I actually like the digital effect...it looks like a light transitional effect between scenes.

It's got that Beatles feel to it...just good friends playing around together in front of a camera. 
#8April 18th, 2010 · 11:18 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks kings! we appreciate all you guys watching it!
yeah i cant wait to try and hit this song again with our deeper voices and tighter performance skills now!
thanks!!
(i love that you love the song!)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 10:23 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.