1 2
#16April 13th, 2010 · 11:34 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
dustyskates - All excellent ideas!! We need to get on posting more songs, even if they're just 'noodles'. Get feedback, and keep the activity in the Audio Review section alive.

Denis - I don't think money is needed to make things more active and fun. Yes, this is a small community, but we don't need a bunch of people to have a good time! You've been doing a great job, so just keep it up!

FLYER - Can't wait to hear it man!

vincentL - That was a bit unnecessary, wasn't it? If you 'can't be bothered', best not to say anything at all.

Thanks guys
#17April 13th, 2010 · 11:37 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Iszil wrote…
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…
Yeah, we were waiting for you to show up.

> Iszil

Hmm...

Do you think you could be a bit more...creative...with your posts? 'Wit' (or humor for that matter) isn't your strong suit 

But anyway, I guess because I haven't around much, but the activity seems a bit dead as of right now. Any ideas for projects or anything to get everyone involved?

Just one last thing:
Smart people usually know when they are not wanted/liked in a place. You boast about your wittiness and that crap... Well, it seems you are not as brilliant as you think.

> Iszil

PS: Sorry for that; had to do it. My last word about this topic.

Well, that's not true at all. I think you've made your 'point' in your last post...and your other tirade-like, off topic, and horridly written posts before it. Continuously posting it doesn't make your opinion anymore interesting..or valid for that matter   But thank God, you won't be posting here anymore. 'Don't let the door hit you where, etc.'
Disruptive people aside, once again thank you all for the ideas. I've got my answer...thanks!

Edit: Check out dustyskates awesome idea in his thread!
#18April 13th, 2010 · 11:56 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Do not please take any moral high ground with me Fais! every thread you are involve in turn into an argument and not the other way round you always stir some shit but get offended when any land on you!
You think you're special(need?) I get that but you high jack every discussions on the forum and turn it into a fais moaning show!
The Amp is getting boring because of you boy!
I can't read any new discussion without having to put up with your bullshit and that's what keeping me more and more away from participating
As for your musical input it hasn't been exactly a success so far!
You arrived this year and proclaimed yourself the savior of the amp without who everything would fall apart but all you do is offend respected and talented members
I try to ignore you and my comment was more of an advice to Iszil not to lower himself to your pitiful level
#19April 13th, 2010 · 12:04 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
vincentL wrote…
Do not please take any moral high ground with me Fais! every thread you are involve in turn into an argument and not the other way round you always stir some shit but get offended when any land on you!
You think you're special(need?) I get that but you high jack every discussions on the forum and turn it into a fais moaning show!
I can't read any new discussion without having to put up with your bullshit and that's what keeping me more and more away from participating
You arrived this year and proclaimed yourself the savior of the amp without who everything would fall apart but all you do is offend respected and talented members
I try to ignore you and my comment was more of an advice to Iszil not to lower himself to your pitiful level

I don't really remember ever proclaiming myself as the 'savior of BandAMP'?? You're seriously just pulling stuff out of your ass at this point, aren't you? Iszil attempted to hijack my thread..and I responded. Just like Meow did in her thread, when I made my comment. Just because I actually made valid points, made sense, and pretty much handed his ass to him obviously makes me the bad guy Please stop going around in every thread saying you're going to 'ignore me' and then go on some weird rampage. Live up to your word. As for your other 'comments' about my music and such forth...it's blatantly obvious you have no ground to stand on, so you're reaching for bland personal insults. Keep trying.

Cheers.
#20April 13th, 2010 · 01:16 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
vincentL wrote…
everything you said is 100% true. yes fais, you essentially called yourself the savior of bandamp.
i cant take this anymore
...but just then the phone rang
i never had the nerve to make the final cut
#21April 13th, 2010 · 02:00 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
vincentL wrote…
everything you said is 100% true. yes fais, you essentially called yourself the savior of bandamp.
i cant take this anymore
...but just then the phone rang
i never had the nerve to make the final cut

Lol, nothing he said was true. What are you talking about? Better yet, do you even know what you're talking about. Stop kissing up
Once again, I've never said this. If you can show me where/when I said "I am the savior of bandamp" then that would be great. Otherwise, I would appreciate it if you didn't get involved.
#22April 13th, 2010 · 02:05 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
And on that bombshell....Can we get a mod to lock this thread, seeing as certian people cant control their emotions and seem to want to argue. If not, you're encoouraging the arguing to continue. Thanks.
#23April 13th, 2010 · 03:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Ahem
fais ... just ignore them their being young and ignorant and dont really understand.

So back to what you had in mind to liven the place up a bit........
#24April 13th, 2010 · 08:13 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
OMG!!  I think the reason BandAmp is quiet these days is because it's Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and many of us are busy with the usual Springtime projects.  (I know I am at least. Work is busy, grass is growing, kids are doing sports)  I have some more tunes in the works to post but time is short and I have little opportunity to work on them.  Ive still been logging on as time permits and listening to new songs in between reading the posts of all the petty squabling and childish in-fighting. I'm usually very tollerant but Grow the F up! All the pissing and moaning about he said-she said BS is getting old man! I love this site dispite the growing use of posted insults. Here's an idea...Let's have the BandAmp North American get together this year in West Virginia.  It's fairly centrally located, we have some nice outdoor Amphitheaters to play in and my old Karate Dojo is available for people with a combative attitude to settle their creative differences by beating the tar out of each other in the ring.  Now that would be a great YouTube video!  Haha!
But seriously, enough bitchin' already.  At first it was entertaining like Daytime TV Soap Opera, but now it's really starting to get old. ....Skunk 
#25April 13th, 2010 · 08:34 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
SkunkApe wrote…
OMG!!  I think the reason BandAmp is quiet these days is because it's Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and many of us are busy with the usual Springtime projects.  (I know I am at least. Work is busy, grass is growing, kids are doing sports)  I have some more tunes in the works to post but time is short and I have little opportunity to work on them.  Ive still been logging on as time permits and listening to new songs in between reading the posts of all the petty squabling and childish in-fighting. I'm usually very tollerant but Grow the F up! All the pissing and moaning about he said-she said BS is getting old man! I love this site dispite the growing use of posted insults. Here's an idea...Let's have the BandAmp North American get together this year in West Virginia.  It's fairly centrally located, we have some nice outdoor Amphitheaters to play in and my old Karate Dojo is available for people with a combative attitude to settle their creative differences by beating the tar out of each other in the ring.  Now that would be a great YouTube video!  Haha!
But seriously, enough bitchin' already.  At first it was entertaining like Daytime TV Soap Opera, but now it's really starting to get old. ....Skunk  :cry:

I think you're one of the only members here who is genuinely funny, and has a great personality as well as talent. I respect your opinion so, as I said, let's lock this thread to end any more arguing.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 10:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.