322 posts
Sweden
Ahem.
Pretty quiet around here these days.
#2April 12th, 2010 · 08:01 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Yeah, we were waiting for you to show up.

> Iszil
#3April 12th, 2010 · 08:17 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LOL
#4April 12th, 2010 · 08:32 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Iszil wrote…

> Iszil

Hmm...

Do you think you could be a bit more...creative...with your posts? 'Wit' (or humor for that matter) isn't your strong suit 

But anyway, I guess because I haven't around much, but the activity seems a bit dead as of right now. Any ideas for projects or anything to get everyone involved?
#5April 12th, 2010 · 08:47 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…

> Iszil

Hmm...

Do you think you could be a bit more...creative...with your posts? 'Wit' (or humor for that matter) isn't your strong suit 

But anyway, I guess because I haven't around much, but the activity seems a bit dead as of right now. Any ideas for projects or anything to get everyone involved?

Creative about what? About expressing how annoying I think (well, pretty sure it's not just me) you are?
Naaah, that would be pointless.

Anyway, nice topic... concidering it was you the one complaining about "useless and pointless topics" being created... quite ironic, isn't it?

> Iszil
#6April 12th, 2010 · 08:54 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Iszil wrote…
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…

> Iszil

Hmm...

Creative about what? About expressing how annoying I think (well, pretty sure it's not just me) you are?

Anyway, nice topic... concidering it was you the one complaining about "useless and pointless topics" being created... quite ironic, isn't it?

> Iszil

It's not that 'pointless'  or ironic really. I'm trying to find ways that we can make the site more active, not posting 'zOMG Dis is meh 3rd year!!11!' or something similar.
Also, calling me 'annoying' torpedoes any credibility in your opinion. Thanks for playing though!

So yeah..any ideas? 
#7April 12th, 2010 · 09:10 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…

> Iszil

Hmm...

Anyway, nice topic... considering it was you the one complaining about "useless and pointless topics" being created... quite ironic, isn't it?

> Iszil

"Concidering"?..Oh dear.
It's not that 'pointless'  or ironic really. I'm trying to find ways that we can make the site more active, not posting 'zOMG Dis is meh 3rd year!!11!' or something similar.
Also, calling me 'annoying' torpedoes any credibility in your opinion. Thanks for playing though!

So yeah..any ideas?  :)

Sorry, I mistyped one letter! It's my doom now! Looooooord....

You still get my point. Dickheads like you should be just banned. I mean, what's the point of "working for the site" when you are just a jerk? Usually leaders get along with the rest of the people, but that's not your case here. With your self-indulgence and your kiddish attitude I'm afraid you are note welcomed anymore here.
I don't know about the rest, but I've got a pretty clear idea, and I'm sure nobody would burst into tears for your loss.

Just make it easier for us and step aside. We all were fine before you arrived and will still be fine without you, so just stay away.

> Iszil
#8April 12th, 2010 · 09:19 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I typed up a response, but decided your posts are nothing to be bothered about.  Per usual.

As for ideas, I think marketing of the album should go full force now that it is out. We can visit other music forums and let people know about, and etc. That might help spark an interest in it. We'll see.
#9April 12th, 2010 · 09:27 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
why must we be doing huge projects every week on the amp for it to remain active? i think bandamp is at a great speed. we don't have to go to the moon and back every day!

also there is already a thread for ideas for marketing the album....your idea about visiting other music forums is a great idea....
it will sure get more people interested.
#10April 12th, 2010 · 09:29 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
why must we be doing huge projects every week on the amp for it to remain active? i think bandamp is at a great speed. we don't have to go to the moon and back every day!

also there is already a thread for ideas for marketing the album....your idea about visiting other music forums is a great idea....
it will sure get more people interested.

Thanks. I don't really remember suggesting we do 'huge projects every week', but just do things together that'll make it a bit more fun. I think? I know there's already a section but.."come on, it's The Pit! Anything fits in The Pit!"
#11April 13th, 2010 · 12:35 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
The thing that keeps places like this fun and on top is activeness.
Listen to uploads and comment the best you can.
Listen and ask questions on how things were done or why.
Listen and understand where the different people on this site are coming from when they write and perform.
Upload your music and lyrics.
Ask questions...sounding stupid or not.
Rant in the Pit.
Get in chat and...well chat.
Talk to your friends about the Amp.
Video record a performance, upload it to YouTube and link us to it.
Put a BandAmp.com link on your video description and give the site a shout out.
Link your FaceBook etc to the Amp.
Make a banner ad for the album and use it as a signature.
Automail a notice when these CDs come out to all subscribers of the Amp.
Collaborate with people. It gives you new perspective and helps round out your product.

The only real thing any site like this needs is participation.
So go forth and participate. No need to banter back and forth about what should or should not be done. If you have a suggestion or great idea let everyone know. I will be doing this in another thread. Off to do that now. Cheers
Mark
#12April 13th, 2010 · 04:26 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
BandAMP is what it is, a great SMALL community.

I love the way it is - it will always be up and down in activity unless someone puts up a whole lot of cash, time and effort in professional marketing and promoting. Well if I win the lottery, I can retire, then consider it....lol
#13April 13th, 2010 · 06:13 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
another thread another argument
I can't be bothered with that anymore sorry
best ignoring really
#14April 13th, 2010 · 09:24 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Matter of fact. I'm working on a new song. I'm always up for collaborations...anyone wanna check it out?
#15April 13th, 2010 · 11:32 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
fais54 wrote…
Iszil wrote…

> Iszil

Hmm...

Just one last thing:
Smart people usually know when they are not wanted/liked in a place. You boast about your wittiness and that crap... Well, it seems you are not as brilliant as you think.

> Iszil

PS: Sorry for that; had to do it. My last word about this topic.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 9:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.