1 2 3

#16April 6th, 2010 · 09:40 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TheKunadiun wrote…
could somebody explain to me what the heck HAARP is? my friend just got a flier that said HAARP on it under his door the other day.

its the end of the world as we know it...and i feel fine

I was just joking about the HAARP being the cause of all these.
However, it may be, although it's not certain.

In simple words, HAARP is a device created to control the climate by sending extremely-low-frequency waves into the ionosphere to control a sort of energy/wave that's circulating in that layer, called "electrojet". If they can control the electrojet then they can control atmosphere pressure and, consequently, the weather in a specified point of the planet.
The problem is that some scientific say that those low-freq waves that the HAARP sends can "bounce" and comeback to a certain spot in almost any part of the world. Being them really strong waves (and  not notorious for the human being, by the way) they can impact in the subterranean layers and release the energy that's accumulated in the faults.

Of course all this is speculation, and although to me sounds pretty possible (under my physics and general science knowledge) I truly don't think the USA government is actually messing around with us... however all this coincidences can make anyone suspicious.

Well, we'll see what happens in the end. If it's the HAARP, then we can probably do something about it. If it's just nature, then we have to wait and just stand it. If it's the end of the world, just try to spend these days left wisely.

> Iszil

PS: This is what I know about the topic. Probably is not exactly like that, but I think is a general idea. I hope it's as accurate as it can be.
#17April 7th, 2010 · 01:47 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ahhh ok thanks for clearing that up, that made a lot of sense. conspiracy theory or not these earthquakes are real!
#18April 7th, 2010 · 10:11 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Iszil wrote…
Anyway, if it the world ends in 2012 it's no big deal. I'll try to be as happier as I can by then.

before this happens, let's meet round the fire and celebrate it... let's do music and sing

la la laaaa
#19April 7th, 2010 · 11:26 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Holy moly!!11! 
#20April 7th, 2010 · 11:09 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
It's funny but back in 1986 I found a book written in the early 70's called "Astrology: a new age science".  The author described everything that's happening these days- the Mayan calender ending in 2012, archaeological evidence of pole shifts, massive earthquakes and tsunamis that destroyed a large ancient advanced civilization that was wiped out leaving just a few survivors - the ancient Babylonians, Egyptians, Atlanteans etc. The author backed all the ideas up with cold hard facts and had predicted that extreme climate change, increasing earthquakes and other natural disasters would come again  during the "Age of Aquarius" around 2010-2015 ending in a massive global disaster that would destroy us all. Remember, this book was written at a time when the phrase "Global Warming" or "Pole Shifts" were unknown. Everyone I talked to about the book laughed it off as Fiction and those that actually read the book became believers.  Who's laughing now???  Everyone make your peace with whatever God you believe in. Love your Spouse and Kids, Visit your parents and tell them you love them. Give your dog a scratch on the belly. Watch the Sun rise and swim in the ocean. Go see the movie 2012. Enjoy life because soon enough it may all go to Sheet. I'll try to find the authors name and pass it along, it's a very enlightening read. 
#21April 8th, 2010 · 01:39 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
catastrophism
.. not buying it 

Although earthquake prediction says risk is very high that California will be hit soon,

And you should live your life like everyday could be the last one... Because anything could happen, not just natural disasters.. Accidents too! And health problems... So do not delay, do not postpone, but do not do pointless things that will make no sense once it's all over... Just enjoy! And contribute to the enjoyment of the people around you. But remember today may not be the last one. So contribute to the future aswell, a future where people can continue to live in luxury and relaxation and relative safety (and relatively healthy) and enjoy life aswell.

ps 2012 is in two years time. Just because a calendar runs out doesn't mean anything strange is going to happen... My clock runs out every 12 hours and restarts, nothing weird ever happens then?
#22April 8th, 2010 · 03:22 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
actually puppet...whenever your clock runs out every 12 hours a kindly old garden gnome is sacrificed to the time gods in order that your clocks may continue running at full capacity. this also explains why our clocks sometimes lose or gain time....it either took too long to kill the gnome or they killed it too early
#23April 8th, 2010 · 07:03 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
actually puppet...whenever your clock runs out every 12 hours a kindly old garden gnome is sacrificed to the time gods in order that your clocks may continue running at full capacity. this also explains why our clocks sometimes lose or gain time....it either took too long to kill the gnome or they killed it too early
That might be so but who is keeping the Gods clocks ? that they sacrifice the time gnome ... at the right time !?!

We had an American Hippy, as he was called, in our group of students many moons ago...he enlightened us then about many things 2012ish.

I think now that it's all a matter of factors ! lol
It's happening.... and it would probably happen anyway if we humans were pissing about with the balance or not.
We've always played with nature anyway, from the first domesticated cow. So it might be a 'natural' thing for us to challenge what we know, it is after all the nature of the universe we live in to learn develop grow and move forwards !

I say forget trying to control the weather here and man the space ships and go out there!
#24April 8th, 2010 · 07:15 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I WANT TO BELIEVE...
#25April 8th, 2010 · 10:36 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: I Want To Believe
I want to believe in the nobility of the human spirit.
I want to believe that mankind is essentially good and that the horrors I see and the horrors I hear about are simply the last cries of a dying spectre that has haunted our fragile globe for just too long.
I want to believe that we are about to peel off the mask with which this spiteful god has been frightening us.
I want to believe that we will not dance on his defeated rotting body for that would grant him victory in death.
I want to believe that we will peel away the masks with which we frighten each other.
I want to believe that no new spectre will replace the one that died and that we can stand alone and respect one another, love one another.
respect and cherish life in all its shapes and sizes while continuing to evolve...
I want to believe that mankind will never be too arrogant to abandon it's quest for the ultimate answer.
I want to believe that even I could answer this question...
I want to believe all of these things.
But you caught me at a bad moment
and I can't.

Edward Kaspell
#26April 8th, 2010 · 02:40 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
i need to work those words into a song somehow...spoken in the background or something...garbled up...that was awesome
#27April 8th, 2010 · 05:03 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
re: re: I Want To Believe
Yeah,  really like this...very cool!

PuppetXeno wrote…
I want to believe in the nobility of the human spirit.
I want to believe that mankind is essentially good and that the horrors I see and the horrors I hear about are simply the last cries of a dying spectre that has haunted our fragile globe for just too long.
I want to believe that we are about to peel off the mask with which this spiteful god has been frightening us.
I want to believe that we will not dance on his defeated rotting body for that would grant him victory in death.
I want to believe that we will peel away the masks with which we frighten each other.
I want to believe that no new spectre will replace the one that died and that we can stand alone and respect one another, love one another.
respect and cherish life in all its shapes and sizes while continuing to evolve...
I want to believe that mankind will never be too arrogant to abandon it's quest for the ultimate answer.
I want to believe that even I could answer this question...
I want to believe all of these things.
But you caught me at a bad moment
and I can't.

Edward Kaspell
#28April 12th, 2010 · 08:18 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
as sort of another update...there have been like over 1,000 aftershocks around the mexicali area and near Tijuana and tecate....no significant damage as of yet
#29April 13th, 2010 · 08:22 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
That book I read years ago refered to the HAARP PROJECT too.  The author said that Tesla invented it and was abducted by the "Men in Black" who then stole it from him for Government Black Ops

Iszil wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…
could somebody explain to me what the heck HAARP is? my friend just got a flier that said HAARP on it under his door the other day.

its the end of the world as we know it...and i feel fine

I was just joking about the HAARP being the cause of all these.
However, it may be, although it's not certain.

In simple words, HAARP is a device created to control the climate by sending extremely-low-frequency waves into the ionosphere to control a sort of energy/wave that's circulating in that layer, called "electrojet". If they can control the electrojet then they can control atmosphere pressure and, consequently, the weather in a specified point of the planet.
The problem is that some scientific say that those low-freq waves that the HAARP sends can "bounce" and comeback to a certain spot in almost any part of the world. Being them really strong waves (and  not notorious for the human being, by the way) they can impact in the subterranean layers and release the energy that's accumulated in the faults.

Of course all this is speculation, and although to me sounds pretty possible (under my physics and general science knowledge) I truly don't think the USA government is actually messing around with us... however all this coincidences can make anyone suspicious.

Well, we'll see what happens in the end. If it's the HAARP, then we can probably do something about it. If it's just nature, then we have to wait and just stand it. If it's the end of the world, just try to spend these days left wisely.

> Iszil

PS: This is what I know about the topic. Probably is not exactly like that, but I think is a general idea. I hope it's as accurate as it can be.

#30April 13th, 2010 · 08:27 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
FROM WIKIPEDIA...
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection).[2] The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993. The current working IRI was completed in 2007, and its prime contractor was BAE Advanced Technologies.[1]

As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs.[3]

PS It's thought that HAARP could cause Earthquakes and possibly alter the Atmosphere to create Hurricanes anywhere in the world - a very useful weapon...Skunk
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 9th, 2024 · 5:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.