1 2 3

#1April 4th, 2010 · 09:43 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
MEXICO EARTHQUAKE 7.2
Holy cow! This afternoon Mexico (Tecate, Mexicali, Rosarito) areas and San Diego and around there was another massive earthquake! a 7.2! It was reported on the news that even people in Arizona felt it.
Im away on vacation right now STAYING in Tecate and I was in my friends apartment when it happened!!! First floor apartment and it shook...holy cow did it shake...and it was long!! All of these pictures fell off the shelves and smashed dishes and stuff and holy cow it was an epic experience. VERY scary and very amazing. It makes you wonder how many more is coming. I cant believe i was here when it happened!!
#2April 4th, 2010 · 10:29 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
It's funny (and I shouldn't think like this) but this is something normal for me now. You say 7.2 and I'm like "So what!?". Maybe living a major earthquake changes your point of view. About 3 weeks ago we had a 6.9 aftershock and nobody even cared!

However, thinking properly, this is a disaster what Mexico is going through. It wasn't a massive earthquake however but I heard 1 person died. I guess they had structural problems. Hope is nothing major.
Hope it wasn't so serious.

Keep us updated, Kunadiun.

> Iszil
#3April 4th, 2010 · 10:53 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Here in Phoenix we felt about a 2.0.
I was sitting on a couch at my friend's apartment when everything started to rattle. And we all thought it was the other one moving the apartment.
It was so weird. I'm still feeling incredibly dizzy from it.

I hope everyone in that area, and the surrounding areas are okay.

Hope everything goes okay for you Kun.
#4April 5th, 2010 · 01:15 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yeah I know what you mean Iszil...it seems like absolutely nothing. This was my first earthquake experience, so a 7.2 is crazy in my mind

I live in Tucson so Im trying to get a hold of my friends there and see if they felt anything.

Its totally a weird experience
#5April 5th, 2010 · 04:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yeah, it sure has been heavy on the earthquakes, lately. One wonders what the heck is going on... besides continental drift, ... the earth is crumbling from the inside out?    Mother earth is having a bad period??

One wonders Where next.. if it hits further north LA may be in for the big one...
#6April 5th, 2010 · 05:41 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
radar crop circles australia
#7April 5th, 2010 · 01:22 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: radar crop circles australia
Those meteorological crop circles are seriously quite amazing.
I wonder if they are connected to these in some way.....
#8April 5th, 2010 · 02:09 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Those are the awesomest crop circles I have ever seen LMAO
#9April 5th, 2010 · 02:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol lol lol

i talked to some of my friends in tucson and they said they felt it!

Yeah puppet...where next...and will it be worse
#10April 5th, 2010 · 02:54 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: re: radar crop circles australia
kings wrote…
Those meteorological crop circles are seriously quite amazing.
I wonder if they are connected to these in some way.....
That was an aerial photo of what happens when a combine operator ingests lysergic acid diethylamide
#11April 5th, 2010 · 08:44 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: MEXICO EARTHQUAKE 7.2
TheKunadiun wrote…
Holy cow! This afternoon Mexico (Tecate, Mexicali, Rosarito) areas and San Diego and around there was another massive earthquake! a 7.2! It was reported on the news that even people in Arizona felt it.
Im away on vacation right now STAYING in Tecate and I was in my friends apartment when it happened!!! First floor apartment and it shook...holy cow did it shake...and it was long!! All of these pictures fell off the shelves and smashed dishes and stuff and holy cow it was an epic experience. VERY scary and very amazing. It makes you wonder how many more is coming. I cant believe i was here when it happened!!
no vibrations here in UK  
#12April 5th, 2010 · 09:51 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
that be a good sign swordy...that be a good sign
#14April 6th, 2010 · 08:42 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Dude, the Mayas were right! So it's the end of the world!
It's either that or the northamericans are having some big time fun playing with their little toy called HAARP.
It's turn quite darkly hilarious. So much coincidences...
Anyway, if it the world ends in 2012 it's no big deal. I'll try to be as happier as I can by then.

> Iszil
#15April 6th, 2010 · 09:22 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
could somebody explain to me what the heck HAARP is? my friend just got a flier that said HAARP on it under his door the other day.

its the end of the world as we know it...and i feel fine
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 6:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.