1 2
#16March 1st, 2010 · 02:15 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
Yeah, we have a kind of "quakes culture".
I must say, although we are supposed to build structures to resist this earthquakes, there were a few new building that just collapsed. After the earthquake in the year 1985 there's a regulation that says that any construction must be made to stand after an event like this but yet we can see many people dead for that. There will be a bunch of engineers lynched for this cause.
My house didn't suffer any damage at all. Few things just felt down, but nothing big.

> Iszil

SO GLAD TO HEAR U R OK!!!!

SURFING ON THE PORCH!!!!!!!!!

Hope rest of your family ok ........... and thoughts with residents of Conception who are having a very hard time...
#17March 1st, 2010 · 04:03 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
glad to hear you are ok.  Your country should be used an example to others.. They had policies in place,, they were more prepared.  I even read that if you lived in a new building and it collapsed due to the builder not following Gov place guidelines..... you'll probably be compensated back by the builder..either through the gov or lawsuits.  Still there was a lot of destruction with this disaster.. help will be needed for others that were hardest hit by this.
#18March 8th, 2010 · 10:53 AM
1 threads
3 posts
United States of America
prayers go out to chile and haiti!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.