1 2
#16February 19th, 2010 · 11:26 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Iszil wrote…
No, please! Don't change the logo!

> Iszil

The logos exactly the same. It's just updated to fit in with the rest of the site. Red and green sort of clashes for me. Like I said just a suggestion, my opinion doesnt make it so 
#17February 19th, 2010 · 02:21 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
fais54 wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
well....

...big break....

... we had it all in grey (darkgrey), we have winter now, look outside: it's grey... maybe some colorful spots of dirt...
when you become older you'll lose the sense for colors so what'd you see then? GREY!

I thought about to break up the fixed site's width of 780 pixels and let it flow to the screens resolution.
I dont like the black holes on the left and the right, do you?

btw did you follow the changes of frontpage? did you realize something there?

This is what BandAMP needs... members worrying 'bout stuff. That's cool and I like it  :)

I felt like the red in the logo no longer matches the blue and green. Just a suggestion for Triton, everybody else please dont jump down my throat.

pardon my french but I have to say this. what the hell?????
who the freaking crap do you think you are coming in here and changing the logo!!!
Notice all of the freaking members who have been coming back since 2005 to the same layout...we like it this way....its home.
#18February 19th, 2010 · 02:24 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
fais54 wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
well....

...big break....

... we had it all in grey (darkgrey), we have winter now, look outside: it's grey... maybe some colorful spots of dirt...
when you become older you'll lose the sense for colors so what'd you see then? GREY!

I thought about to break up the fixed site's width of 780 pixels and let it flow to the screens resolution.

This is what BandAMP needs... members worrying 'bout stuff. That's cool and I like it  :)

I felt like the red in the logo no longer matches the blue and green. Just a suggestion for Triton, everybody else please dont jump down my throat.

pardon my french but I have to say this. WHAT THE HELL!??!?!
WHO THE FREAKING CRAP DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN HERE AND CHANGING THE LOGO!!!
Notice all of the freaking members who have been coming back since 2005 to the same layout...we like it this way....its home.

??????
Erm, whats going on man? First of all, Triton asked me to post my idea, so pardon my french but calm the fuck down. What part of 'Dont jump down my throat' don't you understand? Like I told Iszil, just because I posted it doesn't mean it's going to be changed. take a chill pill.
#19February 19th, 2010 · 02:28 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
sorry i lost my head
#20February 19th, 2010 · 02:32 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
fais54 wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…
fais54 wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
well....

...big break....

pardon my french but I have to say this. WHAT THE HELL!??!?!
WHO THE FREAKING CRAP DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN HERE AND CHANGING THE LOGO!!!

??????
Erm, whats going on man? First of all, Triton asked me to post my idea, so pardon my french but calm the fuck down. What part of 'Dont jump down my throat' don't you understand? Like I told Iszil, just because I posted it doesn't mean it's going to be changed. take a chill pill.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.
Anyways, we don't want a new logo. The one we have now is really cool.
We thank you for the ideas... but no, thank you.

> Iszil
#21February 19th, 2010 · 02:40 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Hmmm...
I understand where you're coming from TheKunadiun, freakout aside.
I wasn't trying to change anything, I just felt the colors didnt match up.
But, it's not up to me, and it seems like everyone likes it the way it is, so there you go. 
#22February 19th, 2010 · 07:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is where style sheets would come in handy, you choose a style in your preferences and view the site that way...I dont know if it's possible with the existing site code, though TLS was into having it as a function in his update.

as for the changing layout now...I think the front page needs drastic modernization but the forum pages are quite unique in their 'softness', Mud did create a 'cool' place for musicians to hang out.
#23February 19th, 2010 · 09:24 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Does it really matter what color a les paul is...Once a good guitar always a good guitar...
Content matters more than looks but to each it own..I think having the option to choose a color on both logo and general theme is like plugging a a sunburst or golden top gibson,there still both gibson and both will kick ass, not because how they look but because how they sound!If it were me I would have an upsidedown cross and the whole site in black and grey so let the options be available and stick what you like guys...Tx for the effort TK!
Kun....That by the way that was rather harsh, I think you might need the green theme so you chill a bit..lol..Just playing K.
M.
#24February 19th, 2010 · 09:51 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Marino wrote…
Does it really matter what color a les paul is...Once a good guitar always a good guitar...
Content matters more than looks but to each it own..I think having the option to choose a color on both logo and general theme is like plugging a a sunburst or golden top gibson,there still both gibson and both will kick ass, not because how they look but because how they sound!If it were me I would have an upsidedown cross and the whole site in black and grey so let the options be available and stick what you like guys...Tx for the effort TK!
Kun....That by the way that was rather harsh, I think you might need the green theme so you chill a bit..lol..Just playing K.
M.

But why changing something when it's already perfect as it is now?
Although you gave me an idea (hope it's possible): develop a bunch of different themes for BandAMP so then each user selects the theme he likes the most. Different colors, different fonts, even different logos.
Sound nice, uh?

> Iszil
#25February 19th, 2010 · 11:25 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
yeah i totally freaked out for no reason and I really want to apologize. i really am sorry. i really didnt have any right to do that. i would delete my post but i dont want people to be like "hey he deleted his post hes trying to hide what he did" or whatever...i cant change what i said but I am sorry.

on another note
I think that the ideas of themes would be freaking awesome because then everyone wins. we could ahve the classic amp theme liek how its always been and then tons of others that you can customise to fit your needs. that would rock
#26February 23rd, 2010 · 05:42 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
so all in all BLUE BARS = DEATH!!!!
#27February 23rd, 2010 · 05:43 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
DowntownSasquatch wrote…
so all in all BLUE BARS = DEATH!!!!

lol I'm glad someone agrees with me 
#28February 23rd, 2010 · 10:26 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
i like it.  looks ok to me.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.