1 2
#16November 11th, 2009 · 09:27 PM
1 threads
29 posts
Colombia
Seems like you guys plan to much...
Really !!
Ive been looking around old post and the number of unfinished projects are incredible...

Why don't you guys just make a list of what you can each do for the site,small steps goes a long way in time.Forget all the who is the leader...

I will do a series of videos for you tube showing specific topics on some of the forum tabs.Ill do one a week.
The way Ill do it is by getting screen shots of the different pertaining pages in the topic addressed and put it together as a sort of Bandamp advertisement and information resource..Directing traffic to the site.
Some one has to monitor spam though and they have to be able to delete it.Ive seen quite a few around.

Themes Ill do:
1-Music theory lessons..
2-FL tutorials
3-Recording suggestions
4-Guitar building
5 Gear info
6-Etc

All this is in the information tab.

Stop talking and do something!
Who's next?

Ill still don't have an answer of who is monitoring the site!
#17November 11th, 2009 · 11:30 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Honestly, those are some pretty good ideas Ultra.
#18November 12th, 2009 · 02:12 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ultra
 Don't worry so much about who monitors here they are around when need be,just do your thing.Sounds great but show me the money paisano..

Lets see those videos.

I guess I can pick up on my drum programing tutorial for Ez drummer and FPC via you tube and post the Amp link on them and post the tube links on the lessons tab...I can't really take much more than that for the moment but its a start.
M.
#19November 12th, 2009 · 04:31 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Ultravoz wrote…
Seems like you guys plan to much...
Really !!
Ive been looking around old post and the number of unfinished projects are incredible...

Why don't you guys just make a list of what you can each do for the site,small steps goes a long way in time.Forget all the who is the leader...

I will do a series of videos for you tube showing specific topics on some of the forum tabs.Ill do one a week.
The way Ill do it is by getting screen shots of the different pertaining pages in the topic addressed and put it together as a sort of Bandamp advertisement and information resource..Directing traffic to the site.
Some one has to monitor spam though and they have to be able to delete it.Ive seen quite a few around.

Themes Ill do:
1-Music theory lessons..
2-FL tutorials
3-Recording suggestions
4-Guitar building
5 Gear info
6-Etc

All this is in the information tab.

Stop talking and do something!
Who's next?

Ill still don't have an answer of who is monitoring the site!

Sounds good, look forward to seeing your video tutorials!!
Nobody in paricular is monitering the site other than us members, if you want to report or say something, just put it up in the relevent forum section.
#20November 12th, 2009 · 11:44 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
23 posts
United States of America
I have this very strange eerie feeling that ultravoz is somehow Mud........couldnt be true in a million years but I find the idea comical and kind of inspiring that hed finally show up and check on us, and REALLY throw the site back into some direction
#21November 12th, 2009 · 12:14 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
WalkingStereotype wrote…
I have this very strange eerie feeling that ultravoz is somehow Mud........couldnt be true in a million years but I find the idea comical and kind of inspiring that hed finally show up and check on us, and REALLY throw the site back into some direction :D

Dream... a little dream of me.

> Iszil
#22November 14th, 2009 · 07:28 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
hmmmm ........
all very interesting
first question i'd ask is whos got the keys (knowledge) to the site now..........
??
the only person i know that has a clue is JKDATMAN........

he knows the amp stuff
the swordfish
#23November 15th, 2009 · 06:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's just the way it is
some thing never change

In the case of bandAmp it's just been left to deteriorate to a point of still being barely functional.
Who keeps this community going? ....... You do!

JimK hasn't been around for so long I wonder if he has the key to his own front door!
PX has been in God mode for so long he seams to have vibrated into another dimension.

TK ... who is not an official MOD, seams to be the one whose keeping things in check the best he can.....I dont think he can 'edit posts' because he's not a mod but he can manually delete posts    I think!

Yet something else tells me that TK could 'edit' the whole site if he really wanted to.....I believe he has the 'key' to the site code. But I dont know for sure 

As for all the 'ideas' that are not worked out......to start with I'd like to see you complete all those projects Ultavoz......are you determined enough to do it? Do you have so few other responsibilities in the "original big window" we've come to call 'life'?
I still hover around bandAmp regularly and probably always will, it's a wonderful place, I've thrown more hours than many into the forums...and loved it with a passion.....but eventually, like now other things need attention....namely family and the big picture called life....got to go, got kids to feed...........bye   
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.