1 2
#16July 28th, 2009 · 04:24 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Hey dudes.

For me the story is pretty simple changed jobs from a bank to an ad agency, and now my hours range between 8 hours per day to 11 hours per day. Barely have the will to stay awake let alone come up with something amazing musically.

I'll be back soon though.
#17July 30th, 2009 · 12:26 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Im around always but just hiding until action takes place and I reappear ,it gets depressing when your the only one..
#18July 30th, 2009 · 12:30 AM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
i have football workouts twice a day... so i'm beat and go to bed around 8pm and i work 12 or 13 hours for a catering company on saturday...
#19July 30th, 2009 · 05:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Marino wrote…
Im around always but just hiding until action takes place and I reappear ,it gets depressing when your the only one..
I bet that's just how Jesus feels about things too!
#20August 1st, 2009 · 02:25 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
At least Two guys hung with Jesus on the Cross...(no pun intended..well OK..it was intended)
Hard to find anyone in here hanging around...But then again, its Summer time in this part of the world.
As for myself..I have been working on some new material and I'm working on cutting a CD. I'm slowly but surely getting my health back from the operation I had on 8 July 09 to repair a Hernia. I would say that 65-75% healed.....Kinda sucks though because I had 2 surgeries last Summer ..2008....So, this is my 2nd consecutive Summer on the mend...All in all Its not all that bad. It could have been and it can always be worse than what it is...I would say that I am very fortunate.

Rock On, Bandampers
#21August 1st, 2009 · 04:17 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
kings wrote…
Marino wrote…
I bet that's just how Jesus feels about things too!
Who's Jesus?
#22August 2nd, 2009 · 01:15 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Finished one of the projects at work, so now I just gotta clean out my bedroom/studio and record some of my new material!
#23August 6th, 2009 · 01:01 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
wow...
i think i am dieing!!!
football is killer we have on full pads....
twice a day...
and yesterday it hit 112 degrees!!!!!!! durring the middle of practice!!!!!
FML!!!
#24August 6th, 2009 · 06:21 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Where is everyone???
SWORDFISH
REPORTING IN!!!!!!
LOTS HAPPENING.................
Catch U Later .............
HAPPY FISH
#25August 9th, 2009 · 04:01 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
This thread has certainly shown me the AMP is very much alive, we are such busy people don't ya say.
Well I'm off to Turkey Monday 10th for my summer holiday, I really need a break, looking forward to it.

I really must get focused and record my part of the video collab, I think once a few of us do it, it will hopefully inspire us all.

Hey PX, is there any chance you can show us what you've done, I believe you have done a shoot, it may just inspire us to crack on with it.

Cheers 
#26August 12th, 2009 · 11:40 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Denis wrote…
This thread has certainly shown me the AMP is very much alive, we are such busy people don't ya say.
Well I'm off to Turkey Monday 10th for my summer holiday, I really need a break, looking forward to it.

I really must get focused and record my part of the video collab, I think once a few of us do it, it will hopefully inspire us all.

Hey PX, is there any chance you can show us what you've done, I believe you have done a shoot, it may just inspire us to crack on with it.

Cheers  8)

Hey ho! Well yes I've done some work but I'm so very discontent with it, I'm afraid of showing it to anyone - cringing when I look at it myself. Anyway from next week and 3 weeks onward I'll finally be having vacation time so I'm gonna re-do all of it and do it right. I've certainly learned from analyzing the footage. If I'm mad enough I may share my piece of rejected materials---- but it's truly horrible.

In case anyone wonders while I've been less active, it's the good weather mostly, but also because I've been filling in work of coworkers who went on holiday before me. Having had the daily exercise riding bicycle to and from work, the only thing I find myself ready and willing to do in the evenings is opening a can of beer and enjoying it in the evening sun. Cheers..!
#27August 26th, 2009 · 08:30 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Im Bak...
Holidays in Scottish Rain OVER!!!!

haha

JMT
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 11:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.