#1May 27th, 2009 · 02:32 PM
23 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
United States of America
Home recording...
I love recording music with my band but I would love to do some of my own lyrics guitar and bass(pretty much a solo thing) on my own just to see what I can come up with. About two years ago someone told me something about a program called FL Studio 6 or 7 or something of that nature and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that or any other program I could use. I would appreciate anything. Thanks

Chris
#2May 27th, 2009 · 05:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A lot of people can tell you a lot of things about FL, Audacity, Cubase, VStPlugins etc here, and most of them will probably say it's a very cool program to use, and they'll give you excellent advice when you want it.
But in the mean time you should get into bandAmps very own and quite famous WillyDKs Fruity Loops Tutorials, you'll find them linked to at the top of THIS page.
You'll also find a lot of other VERY useful links on the page, keep it open , check them out.
Then lock your bedroom door for a week and watch the youTube tutorials.

But start with WillyDK.....a lot have.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 3:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.