1 2

#1May 22nd, 2009 · 02:50 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
The Gig Video
heres the video of my first gig!!!!!! it went great. http://140degreessatellite.blogspot.com/
#2May 22nd, 2009 · 03:20 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
oh yeah Im the one with the G&L guitar
#3May 22nd, 2009 · 04:39 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Bravo, Great stuff for your first gig
The guitars sound great, really nice sound.
Pretty hard song to sing and play, man you are brave to have chosen this song.
Always a good sign if the audience go quite when your playing, yes the were listening, and gave you
a lovely warm round of applause, bet that felt good.

Thanks for sharing

WELL DONE!!
#4May 22nd, 2009 · 05:06 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Truly amazing..Proud of you guys..It is amazing to have such a receptive audience..it makes all the difference in the world!
#5May 22nd, 2009 · 06:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
thanks guys yeah the appluase made us feel amazing. man that was really a blast. thanks for watching guys!
#6May 22nd, 2009 · 07:17 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
oh yeah I was so happy with our guitar and amp setup....we were getting brilliant tones
#7May 22nd, 2009 · 07:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That was very good.....deserved the applause and more.
Your singer needs to take his hand of his bloody pocket though!
Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Yes! Good show guys, well done.
And keep it up.
#8May 22nd, 2009 · 07:46 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol i know!!! i felt like sharpening the end of my guitar and stabbing him...although i didnt notice much on stage...i was just focusing on all of the stuff that i had to do lol. i guess that was his way of getting rid of his nervousness......he was the most nervous out of all of us....he almost didnt do it!

we opened for part 2 so during the intermission he was like "oh guys my neck is really hurting (cause he was rear-ended the day before...on his way to my house to practice lol)...and I dont think its a good idea if I go on stage" and the doctor x-rayed him and hes like perfectly fine he was just really nervous lol.

all in all it was just another brick in the wall. the only thing that i was dissapointed with, is that people didnt start throwing $100 bills at us...i mean come on! lol
#9May 22nd, 2009 · 11:46 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
awesome stuff, fantastic guitar work, its a really good song and you really played the guitar well... almost stealing the show!
#10May 23rd, 2009 · 11:53 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
That was very good.....deserved the applause and more.
Your singer needs to take his hand of his bloody pocket though!
Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Yes! Good show guys, well done.
And keep it up.

I did notice that but didn't have balls to say so...lol
It's bloody hard when your on stage and you have no part to play, what the hell do you do?
Apart from put your hands in your pockets...lol but seriously, one of the things is to really get into the music, move, show expression. Or you can simply come on stage when it's your turn then go off..lol
YES I've been there, worn the tee shirt, which has since been re-cycled...lol

Tell your Lead singer not to worry about it, at the end of the day you all did yourselves proude.
GREAT FIRST GIG GUYS
#11May 23rd, 2009 · 12:01 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very nice job! Impressed with the guitar sound, also very well performed. Next step is bringing in your own drumkit and synthesizer ofcourse, so you won't have to rely on a backing track anymore

But, well done, the applause is well deserved!
#12May 23rd, 2009 · 01:19 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very impressed.. Nice soloing by both of you guys.. vocals were pretty good too..

What really impresses me is that you picked this song.  Seems like around here most of the young guys all want to play screamo metal or speed metal. You guys picked one of my favorite Floyd songs  and did it justice.

Very good first gig, now that you have the first one down.. keep it going, it'll just keep getting better.
#13May 24th, 2009 · 12:38 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
yeah pink floyd is mine (and the other guitar player in the video) favorite band. i really dont like screamo or much of the new stuff. I'm glad that we got to play what we really liked. I think it showed.

we did have a synth up there PX...for the beginning solo that was pure us. the keyboard in the background was my friend playing on my keyboard that we brought (the other guitar player)...when the backing track came in was when the singer went behind me and pressed play on my computer lol.

yeah we practiced forever on those solos! thanks!

thanks for watching im glad you all enjoyed it!
#14May 24th, 2009 · 03:03 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: The Gig Video
Well Done!!!!!!!!!

No Crit................ U GOT UP AND DID LIVE!!!!!!

RESPECT

SWORDFISH
#15May 24th, 2009 · 06:54 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
TheKunadiun wrote…
we did have a synth up there PX...for the beginning solo that was pure us. the keyboard in the background was my friend playing on my keyboard that we brought (the other guitar player)...when the backing track came in was when the singer went behind me and pressed play on my computer lol.

Well it seems you only need a drum kit now, then

I was already very impressed with the intro, that keyboard sound was pretty on spot then.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.