1 2
#16June 1st, 2009 · 07:40 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
hey thanks! nick mason's drum style is one of my favorites. yeah i really like the setup i have with my guitar and amp. (G&L SC-3 from '87 (its the yellow-ish wood colored one in the video) and Crate Palomino V16 15watt Class A tube amp).

yeah this was our first gig and we were pretty nervous i suppose. the stage was also pretty small...there would be like NO room for drums up there lol. i was planning on doing some stuff (talking to the audience, jumping around during a solo) but it just never came out lol.

a couple of shots of what lol? im 15. lol. but yeah i get what youre saying. thanks a million for watching and reviewing...its really helpful!!

we love classic rock and things like that so pretty much everything by Pink Floyd. we also play Rush, The Who, Dire Straits, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Coldplay, U2, and blues and rock stuff. we are learning tons new stuff as we speak though

there is another show coming up in the fall so we are totally pumped and learning tons of stuff and trying to find a drummer. i play the drums and i have a drumset but i mean i really like playing guitar.
more videos coming soon!

also do you guys have any song suggestions that we could do? we would really like something that has at least 1 guitar solo in it, something that is really cool and awesome that everyone would probably enjoy, and something that really is just fun to do.
#17June 1st, 2009 · 10:12 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Hiya Kunadiun buddy,,,,,,,,
 I was almost positive I posted a comment on your gig video.....  well anyways...... I really enjoyed the original gig performance..... So I take it you are going to upload a different vid soon,,,, of that talent show?
 If so, I cant wait to watch it   *keep rocking bro! 

#18June 2nd, 2009 · 12:58 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
oh you did post a comment on the video, it was just under a thread called "The Gig Video" lol. i just posted the link to the video in that one and this one, and it certainly has attracted a lot more people.
Fiddlah wrote…
I take it you are going to upload a different vid soon,,,, of that talent show?
 If so, I cant wait to watch it

wait im confused...this video that you watched was our first gig, and it was a talent show. there will be another one coming up in the fall, and when that happens we will record it and upload it.

maybe its just me...its pretty late lol.

thanks again man!!!
#19June 2nd, 2009 · 01:41 AM
2 threads
9 posts
United States of America
Hey brotha,

As for something that gets the crowd bumpin, but with a solo, try something like Johnny B. Goode or Rock N' Roll Hoochie Coo, both crowd pleasers. Tom Petty also gets er done.

And sorry bout the shots comment. Didn't realize you were so young.

But seriously. The booze can put you in the zone. Heh.
#20June 2nd, 2009 · 02:19 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
hey thanks for those suggestions! lol oh no problem man. we usually just get on a sugar high before a show (thousands and thousands of cups of kool-aid, coke, sprite, green tea, and loads of chocolate and sour candy lol.) sure does the trick!

thanks again for the suggestions ill look for some good songs by those guys. 
#21June 3rd, 2009 · 09:21 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Yea Rock n Roll Hoochie Coo,,, is by Rick Deringer     *Kick A** tune, Kunadiun..... youd love it........  Great opener for a show as well, check it out ok?   Also   * stay with the sugah^ high buddy *booze will give you a false sense of what sounds good........ it'll also mess your timing up  * stay on the path yer at....... you'll be touring before ya know it brothah^
 *Fid 
#22June 3rd, 2009 · 09:51 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
thanks ill check it out fiddlah! yeah sugar highs rule lol.

yeah i cant wait!!! thanks for everything!!
#23June 3rd, 2009 · 09:59 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Keep at it K you guys are great..You guys are way beyond many kids your own age and older so keep at it and keep rocking!
#24June 3rd, 2009 · 11:10 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
i could give you loads of suggestions for songs to do........i.....just have to think of them first.......i think.....vertigo by U2 would be a freaking killer song to play...although i dont know if you could find a Bono-like singer.....and austin isnt going to cut it LOL (No offense austin if you happen to somehow read this) The guitar parts are very easy...simple bass...and there is a short yet cool solo in it. and if you nailed all of the parts im sure everyone would love it.
#25June 4th, 2009 · 12:59 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
thanks marino!! youve really been a lot of support to me! thanks!

yeah vertigo is awesome. we will have to see what we can do within our limits. oh and austin most likely wont be with us for the next one...lol
#26June 6th, 2009 · 01:17 AM
8 posts
United States of America
Cool
I was in A Diiferent One But I really enjoyed your part!!!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!!!

D-MAN

OUT!!!!!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.