1 2
#16March 6th, 2009 · 01:46 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Good job.

I am actually for tattoos with meanings.
#17March 6th, 2009 · 04:58 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
re: DUDE
Fantasy wrote…
Mr. Sasquatch, i was just looking through the pit, and it appears to me that in just about everyone of your posts there is 'very opinionated' remarks.....Wow you have a way of getting people to voice their thoughts!
Dang!

My thoughts on this particular subject are...

It was your decision to get the tat, which you did, and now you have to live with it, and as long as you look at it and think positively rather than negatively about it, i see no problem in having it. Everybody has away of remembering someone, don't be discouraged if your way isn't the same as everyone elses. A tat is a life long decision but so was befriending Charlie, because you will carry the memories forever, they are just as if not more permanent than the tattoo.

So to the ampers who think that this is some adolesent teenage crap, should you not make memories because they will hurt later?

So in conclusion : GOOD FOR YOU SASQUATCH!

Sincerely,
Miss White
Your missing the point..You must have miss read......To each its own absolutely, but as mentioned above if you make a post in a public are expect all types opinions..Can't handle it , get out...
#18March 7th, 2009 · 12:29 AM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
No I understood about posting and the opinions, so i took the liberty of posting my own on the matter, thats all. Its kinda like, if its too hot, get outta the kitchen lol I love hearing what everybody thinks, it makes it feel like a very open conversation. I dig it!
#19March 7th, 2009 · 08:33 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Fantasy wrote…
No I understood about posting and the opinions, so i took the liberty of posting my own on the matter, thats all. Its kinda like, if its too hot, get outta the kitchen lol I love hearing what everybody thinks, it makes it feel like a very open conversation. I dig it!

Still missing the point though...Thats not what we are saying..Anyways moving on...
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.