1 2
#16February 14th, 2009 · 06:00 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
happy valentines day... valentines gifts for Loretta.. new craftsman tool set, oil change in the truck, and progressive shocks for the motorcycle......................................................................................................................
 .........................................................................................................................................................................................
uh no wait that would be MY Ideal valentines gift...

She got a big white Teddy Bear with 2 hearts on it..... big heart shaped box of chocolates and a Rose....... and a sentimental card that says I love you better than I probably could.   She is now on cloud 15  she says .. cause if you would know me .. I am not that mushy   getting sentimental in my old age.
#17February 14th, 2009 · 07:24 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
see? SEE????
you guys ARE big mush manly dudes.

i KNEW IT!!!

i got.....well....poked on facebook!!  poked 5 times this morning.  that's a record.

carry on.....

#18February 15th, 2009 · 02:08 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
ah HA!
marthamaymoo wrote…
you guys ARE big mush manly dudes.

i KNEW IT!!!

i got.....well....poked on facebook!!  poked 5 times this morning.  that's a record.

carry on.....

:razz:

Mrs Moo you were right! plus these men are all nusicians of some sort so that makes it even better *sigh*.

Wow.

I got i box of choc, a stuffed bear i cleverly nicknamed 'rags' lol and i got a c.d of all my favorite chick rock songs. great day. 
#19February 15th, 2009 · 03:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I forgot it was St Valentines day completely........
Made breakfast for the family though, changed nappy, put mother-in-law on the po, fed daughter again, put her to bed, started making a sidebar for my web page, picked up daughter, changed another nappy, hung up a curtain rail (for my mother-in-law), got my tools ready for tomorrow, put my mother-in-law to bed, just got 75% in an on-line VCA (Safety at Work) course and now I'm kind of winding down....a sort of usual Sunday !  
But my girlfriend does this and more every day while I'm out at work.

But I still forgot it was St Valentines day....bollocks !!!  Me !!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.