1 2

#1January 5th, 2009 · 02:04 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
That would be me!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHa

(the beezleboss song starts to play and you all cower in fear)

EDIT: as pointed out by meow i was over generalizing!!!

hahaha we should write some sick 666 music to go with this post!
    lyrics anyone?
#2January 5th, 2009 · 02:10 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
That's something misconstrued.

You know what. Before I say anything.
Look some more stuff up.

Get some facts,because you're over generalizing people and it's irritating. =]
#3January 5th, 2009 · 03:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
#4January 6th, 2009 · 01:57 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I did upload a tune for my 666th post way back when (Acid Son, on my music page) :P But gratz @ the 666th Pit post.
#5January 6th, 2009 · 11:20 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
I did upload a tune for my 666th post way back when (Acid Son, on my music page) :P But gratz @ the 666th Pit post.
This is what I remembered when I saw the post # coming up!

I think it ended up in a discussion about whether it is now 666 or 616 and exactly which beasty it represents. 
#6January 7th, 2009 · 02:00 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…
This is what I remembered when I saw the post # coming up!

I think it ended up in a discussion about whether it is now 666 or 616 and exactly which beasty it represents.  :razz:

Apparently so, but what is most likely is that the number was the numeric value of the name of the Antichrist, emperor Nero in that time. Depending on which language one used, the numeric value was either 616 or 666. It seems, according to the wiki page, that other "evil" roman emperors names also had numeric values of 616. Either way, 666 is a triangular number and basically just looks better than 616.

All in all it's kind of a let down that that's all there is to the number... It's a frekken code for a frekken name of someone long dead. No prophetic value whatsoever.. No doomsday device cunningly hidden in a mathematical equation... would seem rather demented if that was possibly anyway, dont you think?
#8January 7th, 2009 · 10:16 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
everyone have their drugs this morning? good.
the beasty is coming
#9January 7th, 2009 · 03:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)

AAA! Grown men in shiny spandex pants ..... and high basket ball trainers ..... EEEEVIL to the bone !!!
Good to hear old Iron Wife after so long!
I followed a few links on youTube and came up with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1ZJc4nAT4&feature=related now that is scary stuff!

But dont you think it's a bit like swearing, in that we swear using words that are related / reactions to the 'pressurising forces'  of that age? Around here illnesses are used to 'curse' people, most of the 'Christian' world uses God or Jesus.
So to the 'idea' of Evil, at one time it is Nero then it's Hitler then it's Osama Been Laidon this time it's the Pope and Mush. God it never stops !!! 
The scariest thing of all is that they all think GOD is on their side !
#10January 7th, 2009 · 03:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
the beasty is coming
Drugs? Beasty? What are you talking about?
#11January 7th, 2009 · 03:48 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…

And that's why the whole god concept is pure evil itself! Because "god" can't be wrong, and "god" is on someone's side, that's the strongest excuse to do whatever that person feels like doing (because it is inspired by an almighty, infallible god, anyone who opposes to such a person must be a true enemy of the highest force in existance... a threat to existance which should be eliminated!) And it cannot be argued with, because it is impossible for a god to be wrong! I wonder how this principle of evil connects to an arbitrary numerical trick... And whether it can be disarmed in any way (the numerical trick aswell as the principle of evil)...

I wonder what my horoscope says about it...
#12January 7th, 2009 · 04:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
Apparently so, but what is most likely is that the number was the numeric value of the name of the Antichrist, emperor Nero in that time. Depending on which language one used, the numeric value was either 616 or 666. It seems, according to the wiki page, that other "evil" roman emperors names also had numeric values of 616. Either way, 666 is a triangular number and basically just looks better than 616.

All in all it's kind of a let down that that's all there is to the number... It's a frekken code for a frekken name of someone long dead. No prophetic value whatsoever.. No doomsday device cunningly hidden in a mathematical equation... would seem rather demented if that was possibly anyway, dont you think? :razz:
We make it fit....if we go looking for it.....as human minds,
even though I'd sooner say that we have already thought it all, we're all just putting it back together again.....these are human thoughts rationalising something other humans have done!
Like this : DS posts thread # 666 in the Pit, and ask for lyrics, MissMMachine off on something else gives him one clear line "That's something misconstrued." ... now my mind says 'there's your chorus' and a seriously good one too in a song for this thread.
It does make sense, or is it me making a sense of it?

666 sounds better too!
#13January 7th, 2009 · 04:48 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
I wonder what my horoscope says about it...

http://forum.bandamp.com/Lyrics_Review/39169.html       
#14January 8th, 2009 · 02:20 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
PuppetXeno wrote…
kings wrote…

And that's why the whole god concept is pure evil itself!

And yes... he's a man in tights
#15January 8th, 2009 · 01:20 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…
the beasty is coming
Drugs? Beasty? What are you talking about?
Drugs...beasty....tooo much doctor who
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.