#1October 24th, 2007 · 11:08 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
Anyone interested in having their music featured in a student film?
Hey there guys.

I'm a fellow musician and I post my stuff here occasionally.

Anyway I got an opportunity for anyone interested. I know theres a ton of really good musicians here and I'm looking for some music for a film I'm working on for school (I go to Ryerson University in Toronto in the Radio and Television Arts program). I figured a lot of you guys are looking for exposure and I'm looking for some good instrumental music for my latest project so why not throw it out there. Anyway Its a 2 minute short film fallowing a day in the life of a character who leads a bleak insignificant and depressing life. Anything suiting would be wonderfull. I'm just editing now and will need premission to use your tracks by tomarrow. if oyur down reply. I'll be sure you let you see the finally project and put you in the credits.
#2October 24th, 2007 · 11:57 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Well, if you're serious about your project I made this song thinking on something close to what you're doing on the film:

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/5172.html

PM me if you like it.

Good luck
#3October 25th, 2007 · 12:58 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Your going to get a lot of music for a 2 minute film.
The latest and greatest 'soundtrack' music I heard on the amp was this : http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/5543.html  lol
#4October 25th, 2007 · 01:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: Anyone interested in having their music featured in a student film?
theothercomrades wrote…
Anyway Its a 2 minute short film fallowing a day in the life of a character who leads a bleak insignificant and depressing life.

I am deeply, deeply honored that you're making a movie about my life. Though I think 2 minutes maybe stretching it a little, there just isn't that much to tell, so I'm afraid it will become repetitive and boring in the end. However, you are free to use any part of my music if you wish, I could even compose something especially for the occasion. Since most of the music I have on here isn't instrumental and I take you prefer something better than mp3 quality? Anyway, I'm sure you'll get many responses but if you're interesting just let me know. Cheers.
#5October 25th, 2007 · 01:36 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
I can totaly whip up somthing rockin' in about ten minutes if u want. Maybe Black Sabbath gloom style?
#6October 25th, 2007 · 11:32 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/5320.html is probably the most suited piece of music I have.  It's also pretty much 2 minutes long, has a climax and a sombre mood.  PM me if you're interested, and I can render a higher quality version with some fixes if you decide to go with it.

Edit: I should add that I composed this precisely for the reason you are looking for music: it was going to be for a short film which I abandoned, so it's up for grabs.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.