1 2
#16December 10th, 2008 · 05:50 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
On second thoughts Ralph, go away your a pain in the arse........................ 
#17December 10th, 2008 · 05:53 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
#18December 10th, 2008 · 08:00 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
lol
ha
#19December 10th, 2008 · 08:45 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol

*as thekunadiun walks up and laughs even though he didnt hear the joke in the middle of the conversation.*

thats a really conversation stopper boys and girls
#20December 11th, 2008 · 03:01 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
wow things move fast in a few days around here. Glad your staying Ralph, People get real busy, Myself I haven't been home in 3 days (work related). I will be gone again till the weekend.  Hey Ralph we still have more music to write together bro.
#21December 11th, 2008 · 04:51 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
hey Ralph, i reached that point of leaving sometimes too, but i am still here, and that is also because of you.

btw. i never open any christmas themes, i just cant stand them 

so lets have a drink at mcmahan's..(love that song!)

Max
#22December 11th, 2008 · 07:18 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
ok Ralph now you see how important you are as a man and a part of BandAmp
I'd like to say, if you are starting more threads like this you'll get more attention
Lean back and enjoy the community and haide some messages like this. You'll become more clever every time you do it
and please don't start Christmas songs too late. Pros record them during summer time that they can be released in time
#23December 11th, 2008 · 07:52 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Post # 1900
Tk....
First of all..thank you
Your right about starting Christmas songs in the summer. I'll keep that in mind for next yr.
When I started this thread the last thing I expected was to get the comments that I have
I sure didn't do this for the attention. It's nice to see that I am thought of as being important by my fellow ampers/musicians. And even more, my friends... I never thought of myself as being important around here.

Goat..
Thanks... yes, we do have more work to do...

Maxdb....
I'm surprised how many have said that they were so close to walking away from Bandamp....I guess we all go through our highs and lows ....I'll meet you anytime at McMahon's for that drink...Thanks so much   

Post # 1900 is one I'll always remember

Merry Christmas...I wish we all lived close by one another

Ralph/Flyer
#24December 11th, 2008 · 02:27 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
See Im workig on an invention that bends time and space itself. Alll we do is turn it on, and itll warp us all to the exact same spot.
Its brilliant and it only costs $8,900,900,000,000,000,000,000,000,100,008,003,890,000 to build!
Lets all start donating now so we can all meet together.

Just donate to TheKunadiun Time and Space fund!
Call the number on your screen now!
(82y)-17dh-2342-242-2834-TakeAllMyMoneyNow

Its great your staying flyer! Thats my way of saying...welcome back?
#25December 20th, 2008 · 01:17 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Wow...
This one slipped by me lol!!

Well, it is just past my one year anniversary of being a BandAmp member and let me say this.
Ralph, since the beginning you have been there all the time offering encouragment and advice for my lyrics. You collabed on a song that meant very much to me, one which I was so enthusiastic about. Although I am just a lyricist for now(learning piano)...you were able to bring that song to life for me, and for that I am endebted to you.
Also, I think you are the most active person on the Amp on my posts. Each one you have something to say that helps me further the song to a finished piece.
I have been here one year and as a newbie, there were a select number of people that I immediately felt were what BandAmp meant. These people were posting and commenting and helping out all the time...
Flyer7747
Paganscradle
Marino
Denis
TritonKeyboarder
JimK
and ToastedGoat....I heard that song of yours each time I loaded the webpage
I didn't see you post much at that time, but I knew that Love was on its way for sure!

**Disclamer-I KNOW I missed some but it is late and I am exhausted from setting up for my Christmas party/Dinner--Sorry!**

These are the people who inspired me from the moment I joined this site. Over the year I have been here, I have met or had the pleasure of listening to more and more peoples' music and reading their lyrics. I have seen people grow more and more.-Including you Ralph. This growth would not be happening so much if it were not for the community of BandAmp.
I was actually looking forward to the Christmas song you proposed Ralph. I would have offered help on it but you know how I am lol. I write lyrics for now and most are not very Christmassy to say the least. The last one I wrote was about a girl in a house fire on Christmas Day..........

......So I thought I would leave that to the pros.
I hope something can be put together through the year and have a really kick butt song ready for next year!

So Ralph...Not to sound like a jerk, but I am kindof glad to see you become irked. It means you have passion. Without passion...things have no meaning.

-Above all else, passion is a thing to be held with every bit of strength you have so that others may see it and become thus empassioned. If you feel no passion, find someone who thrives in it, so that yours may be ignited.

Thanks,
Keep it Amped!
-Mark
#26December 20th, 2008 · 10:22 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey
Well...first of all ..let me say Happy Bandampaversary....Thanks for this very heartfelt comment...Mark...It means a lot...Sometimes we all get a little pissed off at things.....I guess thats what happened to me....I dont think I would ever be able to leave this site 100%...and I know I would never be able to stop doing the music thing....Maybe one day we can do another collaboration...Hows the piano playing going by the way?..Dusty you say that I have helped you...I'm glad that you feel like that..It makes m feel good to know this...You have helped me also, Mark....with the support you have giving me...one of my friends told me...if you want to keep something...you have to give it away...I never really understood what he meant...but now that I'm getting older....( I dont want to hear any smart arse jokes...ampers  haha ) I get what he told me...he said that he learned that from going to AA...it makes total sense to me now....we are here to help each other in any way we can while we are on this planet....thanks for all of your help, Mark

Ralph
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 11:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.