1 2 3

#1September 25th, 2008 · 02:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Music123...the best website for musicians
If anyone is ever looking for good deals on music equipment and guitars or ANYTHING, go to www.music123.com
THey have tons of great deals, and right now they have free shipping on all orders over $49 (regularly its free shipping on orders over $99) and they are having a 15% off your entire purchase sale too.

I buy all my stuff from them.
 Check em out.
#2September 25th, 2008 · 08:59 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I don't know if this is spam or just some cheap advertisement...
#3September 25th, 2008 · 11:58 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
comes off of another thread........ Gear talk....... is ok , we should have a tab just for this type of thing though.

links to cool sites that musicians might be interested in.
#4September 26th, 2008 · 01:28 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I wasnt trying to spam i just found the good deal on my fav music site and i wanted to share it with the good people of earth so we can all benefit from cheap deals.
#5September 26th, 2008 · 03:38 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
spam!

me dealing 2!!!! coss me boss en no efrisink

wolle Rose gaufn?
#6September 26th, 2008 · 07:21 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hello...This guy is a quite an active member people..He ain't spamming youall!!!!His just provided a source for tools....But good to know everyone is lurking around..Anyways tx K...
#7September 26th, 2008 · 09:56 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
there is a section in the member area called "links" where this special Kunadium's opinion can be placed...

Don't get me wrong but actually we are going to write down new rules with this. Then please give other spammers the chance to advertise their goodies

Thanks K for showing your knowledge. This is The Pit
#8September 26th, 2008 · 11:24 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ah sorry i didnt know that.
Ill look for that
(Hey thx marino)
#9September 26th, 2008 · 05:31 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
there is a section in the member area called "links" where this special Kunadium's opinion can be placed...

Don't get me wrong but actually we are going to write down new rules with this. Then please give other spammers the chance to advertise their goodies

Thanks K for showing your knowledge. This is The Pit

Tk not to be an ass but many members have posted links here sir..From you tube links to Vst pluggins resources and other goodies..The big difference is that they actually post and review stuff as oppose to just to come in and drop a spam link..Big difference actually Very big difference... So yes please then provide a better way of addressing the issue..I don't usually go looking for links on peeps pages so I guess will all miss out and become stagnet from the help from other member huh??

Aside he wasn't posting an opinion(as you stated) nor he was asking for anything..this only a known member  posting a resource like many do..Do I need to find the links and show them to you to prove my point!!???
The only reason I bring this up is because this reads a bit sarcastic and is not fair when many other do..
"Then please give other spammers the chance to advertise their goodies"
Again active member...
I suggest you post a note on the the right section so we are all in the same page then....
#10September 26th, 2008 · 06:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Funny.... I also read this as spam but yet I know that The K has 5 songs, 15 threads and 250 posts so he's either a VERY thorough spammer and is looking to make a killing with all the bandAmp members who flood to buy stuff from music123.com OR he's a product of the 21st century and that every thing he says sounds like a bloody advert! 

My girlfriend does the same, she comes out with one liners sometimes that make her sound like a TV !!! 

There's yet another REALLY GOOD IDEA on this thread that has been suggested before, namely a forum for links like this, and yes it could be addressed to spammers too as a place to post their wares!
At the moment members can put links in their own links page but who actually goes to members links pages???
Otherwise it's all thrown in the Pit , how very organised and user friendly.....NOT!

Aaaannnnnyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyy K, I dont want to go this way again, we've been here before, it only gets more frustrating !
You need to know PHP, Databases, Javascript and Mud before you can even think of doing anything with the site.
#11September 27th, 2008 · 01:12 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
FREIBIER !!! it's october
http://tritonkeyboarder.bandamp.com/links.html

look my links are posted there. where is the youtube link of K?

a spammer's forum ... oh yeah what fun

oh btw #1... you can get my stuff for free shipping. no $$$ needed. it's for free.... Freibier for my music
This has been the initial idea of BandAmp and the shape it was when I stumbled in.

and btw #2... I don't buy my stuff, it's still there where I go
#12September 27th, 2008 · 01:15 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
eeehm please don't let us talk about administration or advertising

let us stay friends and listen to our music. This is the thing my heart beats for

edit:

booh! scared now?
#13September 27th, 2008 · 02:12 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Wait what are you saying you sell music equipment? You just said that your stuff is free. Are you just talking abotu music?
I just figured that some people might be look for some guitars or something and I found this good deal and wanted to show people it so everyone could benefit for it, but I guess I won't make that mistake here again.
#14September 27th, 2008 · 02:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
But yeah i agree lets just listen to music and stay friends. Thats what bandamp is all about.
#15September 27th, 2008 · 02:35 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
eeehm please don't let us talk about administration or advertising

let us stay friends and listen to our music. This is the thing my heart beats for

edit:

booh! scared now?
You obviously miss the point TK...No music on the pit..Its there for a reason.BA has more than just music it has tutorials and resources...Thats all this "legit" member did, was provide a link to some resources(many of us have done that)...This is not a friendship issue it has nothing to do with that....Scared? Scared of what???You TK?

Edit...
Ok I don't want fight anymore..This is pointless.I agree to disagree with you TK and I rest my case.
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.