1 2 3

#16December 14th, 2005 · 02:01 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
well, i still stand by my oppinion.  i think having any private discussion in a public forum (especially when it involves other members) is pathetic.
#17December 14th, 2005 · 02:28 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
now now don't be so nasty dave!

read rules 38 and 40 in the church of bandamp...

that's what I stand by...

anyways in fact we're abusing this thread bc we're not sticking to the subject, but then again mud has already provided intelligent and useful feedback as is...

ok..

be well everyone..
#18December 14th, 2005 · 03:33 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
I'm not being nasty, I'm stating an opinion.  there's a subtle difference.
#19December 15th, 2005 · 01:15 AM
5 posts
Mexico
que pex piteros
Si he oido al rockdrigo, es de lo mejor, sus letras son aun vigentes en una vieja ciudad de hierro como el D.F.
Por otro lado creo que seria bueno una seccion en espaņol, igual no tengo que proponerlo creo que simplemente emergera a pesar que de las mentes reaccionarias que viven bajo un esquema de pensamiento circunscritos a reglas. Hay que ser mas cosmopolitas morros, creo que da lo mismo a fin de cuentas ambos idiomas estan mas o menos extendidos.
  Como sea, soy nuevo en esto y solo puedo decirles que pronto escucharan a los Inalcanzables Paranoia
#20December 15th, 2005 · 01:18 AM
5 posts
Mexico
ja
saludos
El rockdrigo es muy bueno
#21December 15th, 2005 · 02:23 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
English
Should I post the subject in english so you can understand?
I would do that if you post in spanish here, 'cause that's the reason why I post this thread, so people like zillaox feel comfortable posting here, without need to be translated.
I didn't do it to go against the rules or be nasty, that's a stupid commentary.
In fact I thought, maybe I'm wrong, that in the Pit we can post whatever that doesn't fit anywhere else.
And like PuppetXeno said, you're breaking the rules, you're not following the subject of this post.
Even if you want to translate it, it's fine, but do it well, or don't do it at all, because there's a big problem in the translation that CreativeControl did, I won't clear this point right now, but if you ask me to I will, maybe someone do it for me.
If you think that I'm being childish, I would say that you're acting a little bit paranoid.
Please be tolerant to us.
OK?
#22December 15th, 2005 · 06:40 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
well.....one thing is  for sure
your a diva cc
#23December 15th, 2005 · 07:12 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
its not like this is the only forum on the net ... I'm sure you can find plenty of Spanish ones if you're determined.  and whether or not you posted in Spanish to break the rules is irrelevant.  whatever your motivation, you DID knowingly break the rules.  If i kill someone, I can't say "i didn't kill him in order to break the law"!  it'd be irrelevant - killing is illegal whether i did it in order to break the law or not.

i Don't want to make a big deal out of this, because its not.  But I'm still right.

And please don't accuse me of break the rules by not following the subject of the thread - I don't even know what the subject is BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT !!
#24December 15th, 2005 · 11:18 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
CreativeControl wrote…
Anyway, this is just my translation, it's not word for word and I'm sure I don't completely understand. I hope I did not misrepresent Micosis or Iszil.

Micosis, I hope there are no hard feelings about the review, either. Just as you are entitled to post any song you want, I'm entitled to my opinion about it.

Micosis, I know I didn't translate it correctly. I was defending you because someone said it was abusive. You're right people are paranoid. I said I had no hard feelings against you because I didn't understand exactly what you were saying. That is trying to keep peace.
And the main point being, people become paranoid for two reasons: They are crazy; or they do not clearly understand anothers' words or intentions. This is why everyone should speak clearly, so zilloax and others who are not good at speaking English can copy and paste at a translation website.
Language barriers are unfortunate and misunderstandings will occur, in translating (which has happened in this thread) and even among native English speaking people.
I have no problem with this thread, I think MUD does however.
So, in that, I hope there are still no hard feelings between us or anyone else.
#25December 19th, 2005 · 02:30 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
OK, I'm english but can understand spanish as I lived in Spain nearly five years. And the drummer I often play with is spanish and we have a good laugh speaking spanish (laughs at me). Though I don't speak it very much fluently (I struggle a bit) I understand it pretty well,  mostly writen.

I couldn't find where they mention CreativeControl, in fact they don't.
There's no abusive language there, probably an ironic comment from Micosis referring to reviews of his songs saying they are too short, and the day he uploads a longer one (as a Pink Floy 15 min one) reviews will say they are too long.

Having said all that I'm pretty sure there must be sites and forums in spanish all around the web. Probably Micosis would like to join one of those, whilst in this one stick with the english, because this is a site in english! I don't believe that's too dificult to understand.
Peace.
#26December 20th, 2005 · 07:39 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
K in spanish has the sound Ka
N is n
cion is just what it says : cion

put it together and you have:
Kancion - phonetic for cancion, which means simply song.

oye, no encontre la kncion q subist  means:
Hey, I couldnt find the song that you uploaded...
#27December 20th, 2005 · 01:35 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Geo wrote…
I couldn't find where they mention CreativeControl, in fact they don't.
There's no abusive language there, probably an ironic comment from Micosis referring to reviews of his songs saying they are too short, and the day he uploads a longer one (as a Pink Floy 15 min one) reviews will say they are too long.
Thanks, probably was just a coincidence.

And thank you, too, Dealjan!

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. Hope there are no hard feelings. I certainly don't want to implicate anyone, especially if they are innocent. 
#28December 22nd, 2005 · 02:56 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Thanks Daeljan for make CC understand... anyway I PM her so hope she will want to make all this get clear.
Micosis and I didn't offend anyone, and I can prove it, so just ask, and I can make you all understand this, but please, CC, if you really know nothing 'bout spanish, don't try to translate. I'm not being rude with that, but just want a lil respect, 'cause you created a bad image of me, and I really hated that.

> Iszil

PS: "French Diva" was a song from Rodrigo Gonzales that Micosis told me to download.
"diva" means a glamorous woman... So, you understood all this upside-down.
#29December 22nd, 2005 · 06:56 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
... but please, CC, if you really know nothing 'bout spanish, don't try to translate. I'm not being rude with that, but just want a lil respect, 'cause you created a bad image of me, and I really hated that.

Here's an idea ... if you don't want misunderstandings then don't write messages in a language that no one else understands.  Come on guys, its not brain surgery!
#30December 23rd, 2005 · 05:52 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
When I wanna make everybody understand what I'm saying I'll write in english, but Micosis and me were just talking 'bout music, in spanish, of course!
I'm decent enough to insult people ( if i wished to) in a way the can understand what I say. Not gonna gossip in your back, as many of you said.
So, guys, peace, and don't feel paranoiacs as if every word said in spanish is for insult you all.

> Iszil

PS: randomdave, you said is was pathetic to have a discussion in a public forum when it involves other people; well, we were not evolving anyone, so I cannot what pathetic it has... and, please, get you all a better translator if you wish to complain for something like this.
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 8:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.