#1May 4th, 2008 · 05:16 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
BandAMP Unplugged
It's been a while since I've been here---months since I've made any proper post.  I can't even remember the last piece of music I uploaded here.  This semester was pretty hard, so it feels great to be done.  In honor, I'll do one of my usual trying-to-get-people-excited-about-something: BandAMP Unplugged.  Object is simple: film yourself jamming to one of your songs.  To demonstrate:

I did I Like The Rains: http://files.avinashv.net/i-like-rain.mov
Originally at: http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/5015.html

Yes, I misspelled the title of my own song.

It'd be cool if at least someone joined along.  There isn't a need for quality or whatever, just have fun.  Remember, you, a guitar/some acoustic instrument and a song.  Covers or whatever would work.  Since it's going to happen, don't recycle footage!  If you have old footage, chances are you have the means to record something new.  Splurge...for me

Nice being back.
#2May 4th, 2008 · 10:49 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey Avi...I was just wondering where you have been...Yesterday I took a look to see when was the last time you signed into Bandamp...Good to see you again, buddy...Nice clip of you playing and singing...I need to get a cam and upload something like you did...yes in this day and age you would think that everyone would have a cam...well, maybe soon I'll get to it...nice clip..thanks for sharing

Flyer
#3May 4th, 2008 · 08:24 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Ha! Lovely idea avi!
Bandamp has been a little drab lately and this is a great idea to get people excited or at least a bit more in depth with the amp. I can't wait to see others :P

Heh,Cheers!
#4May 5th, 2008 · 01:07 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Glad you guys like the idea, I hope people get recording!
#5May 10th, 2008 · 10:21 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice one Avi...  next time would like to see your face in the vid.

I'm hoping to purchase a camcorder soon, I'll 'av a go for fun, why not,

I may even dress-up and wear a wig or somehing silly.

A friend of mine came round my house last year and set-up a couple of cameras,lights with a back-drop and all sorts, I'm still waiting for him to edit-it.... hopefully one day I'll get it and share it on bandAMP

Cheers me ol' mucka

Denis
#6May 18th, 2008 · 01:38 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Thanks Denis, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm still waiting on others to contribute.
#7June 16th, 2008 · 04:14 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N66QlUzhBUA

Not an original but yeah..

#8June 17th, 2008 · 01:32 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
i don't have a video camera for some reason..  I will go get one and record something. I see that you requested uplugged.  I can do that after I get the camera.  might be a couple of weeks.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 5:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.