1 2
#16May 28th, 2006 · 01:21 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
Russia
Hi !!!I need help!!!!!!!
today i login by DubHeads but now i can join to my login because site views that i on-line but i don't on-line!!!!!!(My Windows have restarted when i was chatting in chat.)
My profile is DubHeads? If  you look in the  forum's list who is on-line you will see me!!
Thank you
#17May 28th, 2006 · 01:55 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
DubHeads wrote…
Hi !!!I need help!!!!!!!
today i login by DubHeads but now i can join to my login because site views that i on-line but i don't on-line!!!!!!(My Windows have restarted when i was chatting in chat.)
My profile is DubHeads? If  you look in the  forum's list who is on-line you will see me!!
Thank you

I don't really understand your problem here...

you logged in... and you went to the chat.... and then your computer had to restart, and then you came back to the site and you were still online... ? That's right... Unless your account isn't active for an hour, it will stay logged in, accessible from the computer you logged in with... It's an IP address thing.

If you would change computers (or change IP's), and you didn't log out from the earlier computer, you will find your membername "online", but no worries, you can STILL login to your account.... no problems at all...

So, I hope that'll solve it ... ?
#18May 28th, 2006 · 02:26 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
Russia
Thanks!!
Now all is right!!!
#19January 22nd, 2007 · 03:51 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
United States of America
HELP PLEASE
ok I was wondering what I have to do to add my tunes? I am lost here
#20January 22nd, 2007 · 04:34 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Hmm... I haven't been around for too long, so I haven't seen the newsletter in action, but, if it's once a month, and just editing interviews etc, I'd be happy to help. Maybe if we spread the workload out, say, one person writes on the battles, one person does announcements, on person does interviews, etc etc.

mastermike, you need to go to your homepage and your music to upload your music (in mp3 format), but first you need to comment on three songs in the audio review for each song you post. Does that answer your question? By the way, welcome to the amp.

Oh, just one quick question about the newsletter, is that PM'ed to people through bandamp, or e-mailed?

Cheers!

WB
#21January 22nd, 2007 · 08:03 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
United States of America
IM Lost
Hey How do I listen to others music or rate it or whatever I am spose to do this isnt Master Mike he is a computer Dummy its his wife Kimberlee aka Kimmee....I am also a member of the band and the manager I want to post his tunes well add rather but say I have to listen and rate people before I can add!! Help me please before I pull my Goth hair out LOL
Thank you
#22January 22nd, 2007 · 08:20 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well...
At the top of this page, is a row of buttons, one of them is Forum, click on that, then choose Audio Review, and then there will be a HUGE list of songs, click one, listen, post a comment, and rate the song with the stars, and your on your way...

As you listen to more songs, and comment on them, you will be able to upload more songs, the idea is not to just post, "great song", or "this rocks" but to post something that is helpful, as in, "I love the guitar part, though the drums are a bit cheesy, I think the bass needs to be up more in the mix, but the vocals are spot on". This shows that you litened to the song, you really listened, and that as an unbiased listenere, these are things that you feel could be changed..  when we make our own songs, sometimes it is easy for us to hear it differently than others will..  we hear what we want to sometimes...  and sometimes, we dont hear things that are so dreadful wrong..  That is where this site is so great..  We get the help, the answers and the kudos we need..  It all works so wonderfully..  And we all work together on songs...  so Welcome to the Amp.. and Have fun!

JimK
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.