#1December 15th, 2007 · 05:34 PM
1 threads
United States of America
re: Learning FL Studio
Hi there. I'm new on here and with FL studio and I need help on a few things, but I'll start with one question lol Hopefully, I didn't miss the answer to this on here. I'm trying to record vocals with my mic into FL (common). My question is how to change the input volume, because when I record it, even if I sing loudly, the audio clip it produces sounds like a faint whisper compared to the rest of the channels already in the project. How do I fix this? Thanks so much!!!
#2December 15th, 2007 · 06:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: Learning FL Studio
cyberphonics wrote…
Hi there. I'm new on here and with FL studio and I need help on a few things, but I'll start with one question lol Hopefully, I didn't miss the answer to this on here. I'm trying to record vocals with my mic into FL (common). My question is how to change the input volume, because when I record it, even if I sing loudly, the audio clip it produces sounds like a faint whisper compared to the rest of the channels already in the project. How do I fix this? Thanks so much!!!

A welcome to start with,
Can you give a run down of your music hardware and music software? , at least the set up your trying to use to record.
There are loads of very simple reasons and one big bugger so the more we know the merrier !  
#3December 17th, 2007 · 07:50 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Learning FL Studio
cyberphonics wrote…

If your plugging into directly into the mic input on your computer, it will be governed in your windows mic settings, should be under audio in your control panel or something like that, there's should also be a microphone boost like check box there that should help as well, also if u click the normalise button in the fruity smp tab for the vocal clip it will maximise it, but it will also increase any hiss etc...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 4th, 2024 · 11:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.