#1November 2nd, 2006 · 02:17 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
The problem is....
when it comes to FL studio, there are no real lessons or tutorials that can help you.... it's really a trial and error sort of thing.... I mean, importing samples and such is easy... and that is how you get the better "pro" beats, is importing pro sounding drum samples, and using those to create your beats....  Plus in order to teach you how to use FL, as in a full online course, it would be so very time conduming, w eare talking more than a couple half hour conversations... but like a couple hours a day, for weeks to really get you making pro stuff.... most people who use FL took the time and played with it, on their own, and figured it out... FL is pretty intuitive, and fairly simple to navigate....

I personally have FL, and use it sometimes.... but I am by far no expert on it, and I could not help you much... you already are doing better with it than I am, judging by your samples.... I just simply don't really have the time and patience to sit down and mess with it... And, I really am trying to learn guitar and Bass, as I just began playing.. and this is my real passion.... 

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 4th, 2024 · 6:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.