1 2 3
#31February 21st, 2009 · 07:16 PM
1 threads
United States of America
YO....this is awesome!!!
i was wondering if u can show how to like make fades, and use slice, and all that stuff....i don't know how...
#32March 14th, 2009 · 04:30 PM
1 threads
Bahrain
MORE TUTORIALS PLEASE ?
hey man thnx for taking the time for making those tutorials ....... these tutorials helped me the most .  i was wondering if u can make some more tutorials and maybe include "how to " use the fruity scratcher in the tutorial. thnx
#33May 10th, 2009 · 08:18 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Fiji Islands
man this is awesome thanks very much yo
#34January 2nd, 2011 · 04:26 AM
1 threads
Australia
G'day! I've had FL Studio (5...I think) for about a week and have struggled to find a decent tutorial on the website...but then I found your first lesson about 40 minutes ago! I managed to figure about a bit of what you explained in Lesson One by myself, but reading all the lessons (which is quite a read ) was totally worth it. Thanks so much for posting this information, the pictures helped me very much in comprehending what you were discussing!!

P.s. I created an account just to post a thank-you message, rarely do I find someone who puts in such dedication to helping other people, as a individual not associated with a tutorial company.

Cheers!
#35May 5th, 2011 · 06:28 AM
2 threads
United Kingdom
wow
this is what the web's all about - learned so much in so little time I can't rate this tutorial highly enough!

So many bits I've picked up by playing around with FL have now fallen in to place - they actually make sense now!

cheers mate, keep up the excellent work!
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.