#1January 26th, 2008 · 12:51 AM
1 threads
Bhutan
Questions Please Help
Just got fl studios and want to know how to do something.

Alright Im just fooling around and I want the "Launch in 3,2,1" Sound To Go and no other sounds just that one and the after thats over I want the song to start but when I do that I only can do 64 beats per pattern. And it just loops and loops how do I make it so I can continue making the song longer and different but it doesnt loop and you dont here the "Launch in 3,2,1" Sound over and over and the same beat after that again and again.

Thanks
#2January 26th, 2008 · 06:43 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
this thread might be a good place to look for answers
http://forum.bandamp.com/Lessons/51497.html
#3January 26th, 2008 · 07:36 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
If I understand your question I dont think any thread can give you what your after.

Sounds to me you haven't found the "song/pattern" button, or the "playlist"

[Edit]
Go to this page : http://forum.bandamp.com/Lessons/29817.html and scroll down to the bottom of WillyDKs #1 post, there you will see an explanation as to what the "PAT/SONG" buttons are about.
The whole tutorial is about "Patterns" so I think it could be what your after.
I hope this helps you out a little, otherwise say so.
O and welcome on board.
#4January 27th, 2008 · 05:59 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Had to move it
Though this is technically a tech support question, it is a tech support question for FL STudio, not the site.. and the Tech support forum is for questions related to functionality of the site... not so much of your system or software...  SO, it should go here, in the gear forum, since it is about the gear you use to make music...

BTW, Welcome to Bandamp...   And post a little someting so we can hear your stuff mon..

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.