1 2
#16September 28th, 2008 · 04:04 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
hahaha fun blak, ill ask the salesmen here
actually my very first guitar was a Zen (one Z) acoustic, its in 2 pieces now, shame, long story..

the one mex strat i played and liked( a metallic blue one) is sold
al others were much less and i only have 2 more shops in the neighbourhood to go

i get to think more and more to bring my old Charvel to the tech for refretting etc.

we dont have a street full of music shops overhere Jim, gladly maybe, i'd go crazy and broke!

battlecat, i did a lot of tweakin myself in my early days and i am finished with that, i want to plug and play now lol

tnx for all input guys, all and all it became a really nice thread here

ill keep you informed
#17October 7th, 2008 · 06:22 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
i went into a guitar center  and had a price on a guitar I was looking at , I got the price off of that music123 site.  Guitar center said they would beat it or at least match it.. I used to do that with a local store here called Word Wide Music.. they would match any other legitimate price I came in with.. You could try that with your local stores. Tell them you would rather buy from them but the price difference makes it hard not to buy from the online store,  would they be willing to match the online price.

I know that is what I do.. like I said in earlier post, I use online stores for pricing .. to get the local stores to come down on theirs.
#18October 7th, 2008 · 07:33 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
oh hey toasted goat thats a good idea.
I mean you tell em straight "I can buy this online for cheaper, or I can buy it from you, and then you get my money! We all win!"

lol
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 12:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.