1 2
#16March 11th, 2006 · 01:02 PM
9 posts
United States of America
cool....
thats sounds really cool....and it is hard to go big!! but whoever really wants to do this could one day...    
#17March 13th, 2006 · 11:13 PM
discouraged
for those who can't get a hold of  "professional" equipment...it's all about story and concept/visuals...you can do that on any camera. so don't trip if you don't have the proper tools.
#18May 21st, 2006 · 01:58 AM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
This is an AWESOME idea. I'm at film school So I'd definitely up load one every month or so

- Chester
#19May 21st, 2006 · 06:39 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
arroseuk wrote…
...there's a band over here in the UK who were getting national TV coverage this week for their idea of doing live gigs from their basement broadcast live to the net via webcam.
This has been a huge hit over here - Sandi's basement studio in Tooting is just around the corner from me; no invitations to play though! hehe

But as far as the video ideas go, I think it would be great to see some of the stuff that people are able to produce.  I've seen PX's video, and that's pretty damn cool considering how it was made - yeah, this is a good idea.
(Although if I did it, it would be of my band playing covers, cos that's all we do at the moment!)
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.