#1March 26th, 2007 · 04:37 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Embedding the player off-site
Can I embed the player offsite?

I could actually be a cock and just do it, but I don't want to if you aren't happy with it.  I think it would be a big deal and would be very useful for myself and other people who have personal websites.

Maybe you could have a little javascript that would do it and would be generated when someone uploads a song.  I could probably write a small demo script if you don't know what I am talking about.

Thanks.
#2March 27th, 2007 · 03:51 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
As far as I know you must embed the player by registering yourself or your site. It needs a license. I tried it on my own. But there seems no way to use it. Anyway if you find a way to use this player with a free license please let me know
#3March 27th, 2007 · 05:00 AM
1 threads
79 posts
United States of America
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
As far as I know you must embed the player by registering yourself or your site. It needs a license. I tried it on my own. But there seems no way to use it. Anyway if you find a way to use this player with a free license please let me know

Most of the players out there are pretty much crap. :/
#4March 27th, 2007 · 11:05 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
...which doesn't answer the question.
#5March 27th, 2007 · 05:02 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
TritonKeyboarder wrote…

Read this: http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/48030.html
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:21 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.