#1June 7th, 2006 · 04:34 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
The Bandamp CD
What happened to the bandamp CDs. Last I heard tonightslastsong and Heylittlelady where working on it then it stopped. Tongithslastsong moved somewhere with limited internet access to him and heylittlelady, PX explained, something like her computer played up and she hasn't got round to getting a new one....or something lke that.
Anyway, maybe this is a project that some one could take on. I would, but I don't have the time. If no one else does, fair play, but if you do I think it would be a cool project,
KI

ps check out my Dragonforce post     
http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/25650.html
(and follow the damn link)
#2June 12th, 2006 · 01:35 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
well, for the record, i sent the cds to HeyLittleLady2005 the day before i left, but now.. i dunno what happened.  i'm too isolated to keep up with what goes on i hear that LittleLady has dissappeared a bit..

once i get back, i'll make another effort, but now, i can't.  so, i'll begin work on it in early 2008, after i've been back home for a few months
#3July 1st, 2006 · 10:29 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
idea
well what ezactly does one have to do for the band amp cd to strt up again? how was it being created who was on it etc etc and how was there suposed to be multiples? i have a free summer that i could waste doing it, and then when i get back home i can proubley finish them so just give me the info and i'll have a look at it (that is if you'll exept me doing it?) and who do i have to talk to to get it started and all the info?
paper doll
#4July 2nd, 2006 · 07:14 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
That's the thing Pap. I don't really know how it was being run. No one does as far as I know other than heylittlelady and Tonightslastsong.
It's probably gonna have to be left till they back. If your still up for helping then I imagine it would be greatly apreciated. You could take up the part that heylittlelady played.
KI
#5July 2nd, 2006 · 11:50 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
ok well as you now im not the queen when it comes to the technical stuff (hell i cant even spell it right) but if im taught i can learn fast and do a farly well job at it, so if im needed you know where im at so look me up sometime if you need it
#6July 3rd, 2006 · 10:46 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
my evil plan
TLS has pm-ed me with deatalils sooo im off to talk about it with a couple of other people who would like to help out im no queen with tech stuff so i figure i'll leave that part up to the others (unless im tought how to do something and know im capable of doing it with out skewing it up) buutttttttttttttttt i have a couple ideas as how to do this and who knows maybe it might help with the voteing process? *gives evil grin of mistchif*

let you know more later 

dolly
#7July 4th, 2006 · 11:09 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Ooohoo hoo, sounds interesting. Let me know if there's anything I can do. Though I doubt there is. MAybe I could help select some of the songs.....
#8July 10th, 2006 · 11:06 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hey i know, Moses.  you can make cupcakes, and i'll bring jello   juuust kidding.

it sounds like a plan to me   good luck with everything everybody!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.