1 2
#16February 25th, 2010 · 02:48 PM
1 threads
5 posts
United States of America
Triton, you've touched upon the million dollar question.  I came here and put a link in my first post.  Obviously i can see how that sets off spam alarms.  I did it because it's a contest for aspiring musicians and i thought it would be mutually beneficial to both the contest and those wishing to show their work.  It's a legitimate contest with a real opportunity, but i want to know if it's the same exact thing to you guys as "Free home loan estimate!" or "penis enlargement!" i'd a appreciate it if everyone with an opinion weighs in. This is becoming quite informative.
#17February 25th, 2010 · 02:57 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Ace job, 'iamrogue', on continuing this to thus further gain interest from everyone in what you're trying to offer
#18February 25th, 2010 · 03:00 PM
1 threads
5 posts
United States of America
Gotta love that internet cynicism
#19February 25th, 2010 · 03:57 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
it does look like a totally cool and legit contest so at least the contest your talking about isnt spam.
#20February 25th, 2010 · 05:19 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Naa I dont trust him either.....I bet he's got a plan up his sleeve....he's luring us all with his sweet talk to page 6 of this very thread .... and there on page 6 he's going to turn around with an evil smiley and proclaim that he REALLY is selling Penis Enlargers ...but by that time we will all be so under his spell that we'll all buy 10 Penis Enlargement Packs each and become secret Penis Enlargement Spammers in the darkest depths of the night.
#21February 25th, 2010 · 11:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LOL
#22February 27th, 2010 · 08:04 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Naa I dont trust him either.....I bet he's got a plan up his sleeve....he's luring us all with his sweet talk to page 6 of this very thread .... and there on page 6 he's going to turn around with an evil smiley and proclaim that he REALLY is selling Penis Enlargers ...but by that time we will all be so under his spell that we'll all buy 10 Penis Enlargement Packs each and become secret Penis Enlargement Spammers in the darkest depths of the night.

He doesn't know what he's dealing with, The bandAMP charmed ones will vanquish him into oblivion...LOL
#23February 27th, 2010 · 10:28 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis wrote…
kings wrote…

He doesn't know what he's dealing with, The bandAMP charmed ones will vanquish him into oblivion...LOL

Yea aren't we good !!   

And a happy birthday matey....a lot of people are thinking of you.....enjoy.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 5:37 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.