23 posts
Netherlands
good song
good composition
#17February 15th, 2006 · 05:36 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
liked the vocals a lot! i can see the ben gibbard inflections but i think the vocals are still in your own "voice". liked the up front vocal production and that fret buzz in the first few bars really adds to the organicness of this song. to me, the fade out at around the 2.20 mark seemed a little quick though, was this intentional? seemed like you should of dragged that last note before the fade out another second longer...
#18March 1st, 2006 · 01:33 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Dude! nice song. It's a fine line between contemplative song writer and total wuss... you came out allright here. The vocal fx don't bother me at all but the track is a little spare.. maybe all it needs is another super expressive intrument as counterpoint to your voice, a cello or something. Anyway, I gave you 80
#19March 14th, 2006 · 08:35 PM
wowsers
again..i have to reiterate how yr music is much better than what i've heard so far on this site. you have a great voice..totally playable and enjoyable. it's in comparison to the likes of damien rice, iron and wine, colin hay, jude....should i go on...holy cow man..you got the talent..now u just need the connections to cut that first album 
#20April 2nd, 2006 · 12:39 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
Canada
Beautiful song!

Perfect the way it is!

Jp
#21April 2nd, 2006 · 04:55 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
re: wowsers
plainclothesman wrote…
again..i have to reiterate how yr music is much better than what i've heard so far on this site. you have a great voice..totally playable and enjoyable. it's in comparison to the likes of damien rice, iron and wine, colin hay, jude....should i go on...holy cow man..you got the talent..now u just need the connections to cut that first album  :D

couldn't agree more. nice work.
#22April 3rd, 2006 · 08:05 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Bravo!
I`m more in guitar instrumental songs, and I have lot of songs with lyrics but I never sing them, because I think that my voice are damge the songs, but U have great talent, great voice, this song is great. Great job
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.