1 2
#16February 18th, 2018 · 02:37 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
45 posts
Belgium
Nice rhythm track, would be nice to hear some melody on it, totally deserves to become a song.
Like it!
#17March 6th, 2018 · 11:31 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll find a moment to turn this into a song someday soon, I hope. I've been kinda lazy in the music production business lately - plenty of ideas but no development for any of them.
#18March 7th, 2018 · 03:37 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Hey Iz,
maybe this is bit off topic.
But I know the feeling really well to have great ideas in my brain and I am not able to find the starting point. Sometimes it's better to lean back for some days, weeks or months. Some things are sorting themselves to the right order.
While you saying "plenty of ideas but...." it sounds to me that you re still searching for your own style? Just a question. So my advice is: listen to your heart not listen to your music. I think you'll find a brilliant development for any of your ideas then.
TK
#19March 9th, 2018 · 07:10 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hey Iz,
But I know the feeling really well to have great ideas in my brain and I am not able to find the starting point. Sometimes it's better to lean back for some days, weeks or months. Some things are sorting themselves to the right order.
While you saying "plenty of ideas but...." it sounds to me that you re still searching for your own style? Just a question. So my advice is: listen to your heart not listen to your music. I think you'll find a brilliant development for any of your ideas then.
TK

I actually lean back for days... months and even years, actually. I've just been lazy. But once I got it all figured it out in my mind and decide to go until the end, it just flows. I just need to find inspiration.
#20March 12th, 2018 · 08:31 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Iszil wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hey Iz,
TK

I actually lean back for days... months and even years, actually. I've just been lazy. But once I got it all figured it out in my mind and decide to go until the end, it just flows. I just need to find inspiration.

So what about a colaboration with someone from Bandamp?
#21May 4th, 2018 · 07:59 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Iszil wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hey Iz,
TK

So what about a colaboration with someone from Bandamp?

It could be. I don't have much time now but why not in the future!?
#22May 14th, 2018 · 11:39 AM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
I was sorry to hear this end, I could've listened to that last riff a few more times yet, so I'm glad you're planning to do more with it...
at 1:09, when you mix the breakdown part with the original riff, it sounds great, and when I was listening to it, it surprised me. Basically, the intended contrast worked! Fooled my ears, like wow, this is totally different... although it may have seemed like an obvious choice to you, but as a listener, it definitely takes you on a ride.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.