1 2
#16April 27th, 2017 · 05:44 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
Hey Denis,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Good to hear that your focus is in the right place, caring for the family. Well done. On a brighter note, this track sounds fantastic! I really love it. Reminds me of Mark Knopfler style. Take care sir!
Thanks K. Nice to see old faces back on the AMP again. Hope all is well. Cheers
#17April 25th, 2022 · 01:17 AM
hi, have you already understood what the problem was?
#18April 25th, 2022 · 01:19 AM
1 posts
Canada
I am very sorry that you have lost your mother, be strong in this difficult time for your family. As for your amplifier, I think that if you don't need it, you could just sell it, it's very expensive now. I would have bought it myself, but so far, I don't have my computer since it broke down, and all I could save was gigabytes of information that the guys from SALVAGEDATA were able to pull out of an already dead laptop. Perhaps if you had waited a bit I would have been able to, so if you are interested in this, please write to me
#19April 25th, 2022 · 01:38 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
reeskierstead5 wrote…
hi, have you already understood what the problem was?
What particular problem are you referring to?
#20April 25th, 2022 · 01:46 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
trentonkamel wrote…
I am very sorry that you have lost your mother, be strong in this difficult time for your family.
Thanks for your support. I’m philosophical when comes to death, my point was that where I practiced a lot of music before my Mums passing, I sacrificed this for looking after family. It’s been four years since now and I have a little time for myself. I look forward when I can devote more time to creating music again, hopefully I my health will be adequate when it does.
#21May 9th, 2022 · 12:49 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
re: Soulneo
Denis wrote…
Something I was working on around a year ago - never got to do a melody or vox. It's not tight as I would have hoped, but it is a real challenging piece to play - need to practice a lot to get it how I would have liked it to sound.
Thought I'd upload it anyway seeing the AMP is up and running again.
I recorded it on my first used MacPro 3.1 using LogicPro DAW and their built in Drum Machine. The Drums need a lot of work, I used this feature on the software that works out a beats/rhythm according to the music. Oh yeah my Mac may be 9 years old, but it has never failed on me, no viruses and it's pretty quick too, having upgraded the HDD to a SSD and 32GB of RAM. I'm never going back to Windows.

I'm not recording anything at the moment, been too busy with looking after my family - We lost Mum in March, she was 87.  She did not suffer thank God. Now looking after my Dad in my spare time, hence my Mum did everything, that being of old fashioned Turkish Values.

Nice to see the AMP ALIVE again  I honestly thought it was just matter of time when Mud was going to pull the plug.

Bless your all.

This sounds great! I don't think it needs anything adding to it, it tells a story on its own. About it not being as tight as you would have liked, I think you can probably hear it, but no one else can. Too tight could possibly detract a little from its charm.

Sorry to hear about your mother. All the best to you and your family
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.