#1March 29th, 2013 · 10:34 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
flussfahrt im herbst

This song is not in a battle

Long time ago when I produced and uploaded something new.
For months I played around with some simple 2-finger-chords- progressions.
Now I picked me up to make a consistent piece of these chords. I added a smooth fretless bass and some percs......................et voilà.........................here it is............ Just 2 minutes............

Would appreciate a bit feedback very much.

Relax and enjoy...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 29th, 2013 · 06:38 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice feel ULI
I like the chromatic runs.
Guitar sounds sweet - Is that your Latest Strat Dlx?
Nice accents in the right places.
Can't fault it - very nicely put together.
Hmm just last second thought, Try to create a stereo field for the rhythm git - copy track, pan left and right and move one track about 3 or 4 ms forward..

Enjoyed it - Chilled tune 
#3April 1st, 2013 · 02:08 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
91 posts
Malaysia
Great foundation, but I don't know if it's just me but I don't hear enough direction, the tension builds up for a while and it's killed before anything much happens... I'd prefer you to linger longer with the tension chords or at least hop back and forth before resolving.
#4April 2nd, 2013 · 03:52 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
What a dark impression of Herbst. If it was your idea then you hit it. Although we're right awaiting the spring this year. It has great difficulties to appear. Help it to come out. Btw. great chords and playing. I'm missing a neat melody though. For example an analog synth. You play the keys very well, could you make it happen?
Then, my friend, I deeply believe that Frühling doesn't need much effort to bump the winter 
#5April 2nd, 2013 · 07:40 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx a lot for your listen and comments. Much appreciated.
It´s interesting how different impressions music can generate in the listener´s ears/ minds.
I intented to create a simply flowing chord progression without usual song-structures as verse, chorus, verse, solo etc
or even a main melody / theme. I guess the bass deliveres melody enough.
Just made for "letting the soul dangle". Relaxation...............chilling

I uploaded a vid to the music on the "video review" here. Perhaps you can connect pics and music.

http://forum.bandamp.com/Video_Review/42446.html
#6January 20th, 2014 · 12:54 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
This is very enjoyable, catches the darkening days of autumn very well, as well as the yellow and red of dying leaves. Fretless bass sounds really sweet (reminds me, I have one too, I should use it more often!)

The song gave me this David Sylvian vibe, perhaps a fade-out would have been a more suitable ending.
#7January 23rd, 2014 · 06:35 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Its lovely noodle
rolling round a nice chord progression
I like it a lot..

man u  nail it sometimes

nice bass solo

noodle fish
#8January 29th, 2014 · 11:24 AM
34 threads / 18 songs
68 posts
Denmark
Nice track. maybe its just me but I would cut some of the bass freq, too much low-freq for my ears anyway.
#9February 15th, 2014 · 06:05 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Rainy summer Sunday morning here today & this fits the ambience perfectly love the melodic bass and overall texture ...nice work as always . Very much enjoy.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.