#1April 2nd, 2013 · 07:20 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
flussfahrt im herbst
Here´s the vid to my recent audio upload . Some nice pics from last autumn to some simple gitti-chords.
Enjoy the peaceful mood.

#2April 6th, 2013 · 02:33 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Music goes nice with the scenes.
Think it would be nice to mix the three shots so that you can see you and the background scene at the same time (can't remember the technical name for this feature), but not all the time. Randomly and occasionally fade the images in and out.
What guitar are you using, looks cool.
#3April 7th, 2013 · 03:42 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx Denis for your review. You seem to be the only one who´s reviewing on this "video-section" constantly.
Your advice about mixing the scenes more occasionally does make sense.
But my idea was on one hand showing me playing for peops who are interested in how / what I´m playing on gitti and basss, on the other hand I wanted to combine the beautiful pics of a lil boat tour on the LAST sunshiny, warm autumn day last year with the music´s mood.. So, I guess both "parties" can be content with it.

Tnx again for your constructive opinion, Denis.

The gitti is my "old" Ibanez "artcore 103 spalted maple" semi-hollow. Hey you know her, you´ve seen her on many pics I´ve posted around here. My avatar is also made of a foto of this gitti. Yip, she´s really, really beautiful, sounds beautiful, feels beautiful...................................adore...............................

#4April 7th, 2013 · 01:06 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Tnx Denis for your review. You seem to be the only one who´s reviewing on this "video-section" constantly.
Your advice about mixing the scenes more occasionally does make sense.
But my idea was on one hand showing me playing for peops who are interested in how / what I´m playing on gitti and basss, on the other hand I wanted to combine the beautiful pics of a lil boat tour on the LAST sunshiny, warm autumn day last year with the music´s mood.. So, I guess both "parties" can be content with it.

Tnx again for your constructive opinion, Denis.

The gitti is my "old" Ibanez "artcore 103 spalted maple" semi-hollow. Hey you know her, you´ve seen her on many pics I´ve posted around here. My avatar is also made of a foto of this gitti. Yip, she´s really, really beautiful, sounds beautiful, feels beautiful...................................adore...............................

What a beautiful guitar...
I sold my Vintage Strat a few days ago, I've now got a new USA FSR (Factory Special Run) limited Edition Strat, left handed of course - I was extremley lucky, only Paid £650.00 (sell in shops for around£900.00 ++). Only got her Friday, I've been spending lots of time setting her up, sounds great. I'll record something soon and post picks, she is Honey Sunburt with a Rosewood neck.  I wasn't sure how I'd get on with the rosewood neck, but I love it, a little warmer than maple, which is more me I think. I've never been cold person...ha ha.....lol
With the balance of the money, I'm thinking of getting a reasonable Classical Nylon, I bought one recently, but its poo. Here's the Classical I'm looking at, has had brilliant reviews:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290693868631?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
#5April 7th, 2013 · 02:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What a lovely sound.
I like the video images but I would like to 'see you' .... headlessness is a state of mind not a state of being.
Denis is right, as usual, it could do with some effects and fading in/out of images.
Yes what a totally beautiful guitar, and to think the design in the wood is a wood rot.
#6April 15th, 2013 · 09:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx Kings, glad you like the music.
Originally I wanted to record it as a simple guitar-picking video/audio. But then I added bass / percs and had those pics of the boat tour in my mind I´d like to combine with the music.
And I did consciously without too much editing as fast cuts, fades, effects. I liked to create quiet and constant pictures here so that the watcher can lean back, relax, calm down or just obsreve what I´m playing.
So I hope everyone can find what he´s looking for : tutorial or relaxation.....................

@ Denis : I´m not very versed in classical / spanish gittis. I´ve learned on one from 15 - 18 yrs.
After that period I began playing bass in different bands. 10 yrs later I paused playing any instrument for ~ 17 yrs.
Then I restarted playing / learning E-gitti, later bass and keys (never played keys before).
So I can´t give any tips about classical gittis. But I´m sure you´ll find the right instrument for you personally.
Good luck .
Did you already got your new strat ?

U.L.I.
#7July 30th, 2013 · 03:20 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
nice and easy, beautifull piece together, well executed as always!
somehow I like your music best in the morning..
#8August 1st, 2013 · 11:55 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hi Max, welcome again to the morning show and thank you for the positive words. 
I read recently you found a new band ? Great. As a"native rocker" you need some buddies to play live with.
Courious about how you guys may sound.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.