#1September 11th, 2012 · 02:59 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Lonely Satellite

This song is not in a battle

I was looking at a picture of sputnik and got a weird emotional felling that the poor hunk of orbiting metal was lonely and so I went with the feeling and here's what come of it. I listen to this while falling asleep in dream land, rob zombie somehow glitches in my playlist and I sometimes end up dreaming about racing in a car with a living dead girl. anyways, the sounds from this are sampled and scored in Reason 5 rewired to FL studio.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 11th, 2012 · 12:55 PM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
Very smooth. Thank you for info about how you recorded this. I've never used anything like Reason. Looks like six is out now.
#3September 11th, 2012 · 03:27 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I thought Reason had been discontinued ....

A! the clocks again
A very nice piece ... not amazing, it misses your usual 'hooknesticity' ... a little reverse sampling at the end ... but it's no 'courtyard (raw) mix'
#4September 11th, 2012 · 03:49 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
It's amazing how we get inspired - I'm trying to imagine poor old Sputnik shedding a lonesome tear.
Big sound, but slightly over compressed at the loudest parts, would have liked more dynamics.
Ended a bit sudden, perhaps you intended that, if so make it more obvious.

I like it. 
#5September 13th, 2012 · 06:08 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Lonely Satellite
Aarondeager wrote…
I was looking at a picture of sputnik and got a weird emotional felling that the poor hunk of orbiting metal was lonely and so I went with the feeling and here's what come of it. I listen to this while falling asleep in dream land, rob zombie somehow glitches in my playlist and I sometimes end up dreaming about racing in a car with a living dead girl. anyways, the sounds from this are sampled and scored in Reason 5 rewired to FL studio.

man I like this .....clocks or no clocks....just seems on my gear to get a bit clippy .....too loud about 1:30 i think

fish
#6September 14th, 2012 · 09:49 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice work....Always enjoy cinematic compositions....this would fit a cosmic film very well....A travel trough the universe on a 4th dimension!...Some clipping in the mix as mentioned before...Easy fix tho!
#7September 16th, 2012 · 04:03 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Like this kind of trippy, spacey, soundscape-ish music. Captivating and soothing.
Ok , some clippings here and there, no reason for panic. Needs just some tweaks.

U.L.I.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.