1 2
#16December 29th, 2005 · 02:02 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
too bad about the recording equipment... i can relate...
#17March 5th, 2006 · 08:59 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
It kind of reminds me of a native american type of tune with the flute thing (not exactly sure what it's called) great job
#18March 6th, 2006 · 05:04 PM
9 posts
India
well i don't care if ur equipment sucks cause i am sure u gotta a talent dude... someday u ll get there... don't u worry... love the flute a lot......................

lovely. try if u can do it again where ur voice is lil more clear. i WANNA Download it still somehow its kindaaaaaaaa soothing to me. I would want to paint while listening to this one of urs...

Keep it up...Kudos! to thy effort..
#19March 6th, 2006 · 05:33 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: I Wish
hi songwriter............

nice song.........its got a structure..............

how can bandampers help u get the best out of your equipment.............the fact that u can get it into mp3 format suggests to me that u r not using your technology resources to their best................

maybe u could tell us all what u r using to record your song and go on from there...........

bandampers can often help with production issues

best to ask a guy like puppetxeno..........or me!!!

look forward to hearing from u

pm me if u like

fishy
#20March 7th, 2006 · 08:40 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Philippines
doesn't matter if the instrument sux... it's in the talent... and you've got talent.

8/10
#21October 24th, 2006 · 05:18 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Poland
yeah, other than the quality, this song is really cool. but i hate to mention that with the quality, 'cause not everyone has an appropiate equipment or mastering skills or such. so, cool song & great lyrics
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.