#1August 28th, 2011 · 09:32 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Dream Machine - V2

This song is not in a battle

Here is the 1st Version
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8569.html

Added Synth Bass, Vox loop, Synth Lead and some mastering adjustments.

Thought best to keep space and keep it simple - Sounds complete to me?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 28th, 2011 · 10:51 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Thatīs what I was talking about. Good arrangement. Now itīs complete. Every addition is spot on.
You have achieved a good balance of "action" and "space". 

This kind of electronical music is mostly characterized by a deep, dominant (synth)bass as fundament. Here youīve used the bass well but a bit too shy (to me), so I suggest to make it a bit louder (wanna feel the bass under my butt) and the git a little bit lower. (really just a tiny bit,  a nuance).

This track has a wonderful relaxing flow and in my opinion you have delievered a good "genre debut".
You see, this modern electronical stuff makes a lot of fun to produce, yes? Itīs always exiting dicovering new worlds of music. Too many musicians stick in their "native" genre but there arenīt many artists who are curious and open minded enough to prove themselves, expand their horizon and step into new, unknown worlds. Itīs a rare quality. And you got it.

U.L.I.
#3August 29th, 2011 · 05:13 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Version 4 gets it for me... more complete, better balance somehow.  A dance track.  Also I hear a little distortion in the recording of this one (oh, hang on... sorry the headphones may have been turned up too loud).
Good work though Denis - very impressive.
#4September 4th, 2014 · 05:29 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Awesome!
I love the guitar mixed in with the synthies. The sound effects are breath taking and it brings about an emotion of calm.
#5September 5th, 2014 · 01:19 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Awesome!
Kelpie wrote…
I love the guitar mixed in with the synthies. The sound effects are breath taking and it brings about an emotion of calm.
Thanks Kelpie. I appreciate your view, it was exactly what I was trying to create.  I very rarely create synth style music - your comments are encouraging for me to try something else like this.
#6September 17th, 2014 · 02:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice! Nice trance like groove, guitar in there is very enjoyable. I like how it goes on and on with just enough going on to keep it interesting. Space out on the dancefloor stuff.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.