1 2
#16February 27th, 2011 · 01:29 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
When I read it was a 15 minute recording... well, you know.... but then, I totally agree with the guys... this is truly a masterpiece, man!  ¡Sos un maestro, Ismael!  How I wish I had the tools to record anything more than just my piano... Sometimes I feel it's just not enough, no matter how good the tune... and listening to this quality of work (not talking about the details, like the MIDIsh problem, which is true, but totally "ignorable" in this case) is what reminds me that wonderful things can be made when you mix talent and effort.
Excellent!   I'm looking forward to listening to the whole thing once you finish it.
Ah... and I'm not a fan of fade-outs either, but I reckon in this case it does sound very good. Maybe if most of it faded out and something remained "ticking"... I don't know.... but it's OK as it is.
#17February 27th, 2011 · 09:54 AM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
I like the fadeout, It will work well with the ending lyrics as the reverse living man once again becomes one with the universe 
#18February 27th, 2011 · 01:58 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
AndiRux wrote…
Maybe if most of it faded out and something remained "ticking"... I don't know.... but it's OK as it is.

You know, that's actually a pretty good idea!

Thank you for the comments. Maybe tomorrow I'll be uploading the final version.
Cheers.

> Iszil
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:50 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.