1 2
#16September 7th, 2005 · 04:45 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Excellent harmonies.
DaveUK wrote…
The production is pretty good too...but surprisingly pretty rudimentary on the vocals. They almost seem to drop out of the mix in places.
Girl, you aren't doing your great voice justice!
And you are a great girl rocker too btw.
#17September 8th, 2005 · 02:39 AM
3 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Not my kind of music but nice. 4 out of 5.
#18September 9th, 2005 · 02:11 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
45 posts
Belgium
A good song and it's the most important thing ! I suggest to all of you to practice more and more your instruments and voices and it will become very very good. Find your own voice and it's a good for everybody playin on this song. Keep on the good job ;-)
#19September 9th, 2005 · 08:19 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
14 posts
United States of America
be aware
i'm always blown away by the talent i find on this little window.  kudos for your work.  i get so excited being a part of such a great group of artists.  keep up the good woik...
#20September 9th, 2005 · 11:43 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
thanx everyone for your comments. id just like to inform you that this isnt a group effort song - this was basicaly just the result of shoving me in a recording studio for a few hours lol its a shame how badly the drums came out though - i seemed to get a double track on the snare from the hi-hat mic, so it didnt sound so punchy ... i couldnt eddit it out because when id finnished recording drums i had to mix down and go to a diff studio so i hope to remix the drums sometime... but as its been so long i cant really see that happening... anyway im rambling.
#21September 12th, 2005 · 08:19 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Hats off. Can't find anything wrong with the song.
Too good. Just tooo goood. The guitaring is also absolutely in sinc with the mood of the song.

P.S> Well I kind of think you might tweak with the lyrics a bit.
#22September 13th, 2005 · 09:27 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
love the drums......& the recording was pretty well done, if you weren't in a pro studio.
Pro studios arene't all they are cracked up to be sometimes.....

you did well, lyrics are something I cannot do.....I admire yours.

mb
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.