1 2
#16March 9th, 2010 · 01:55 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
yeah totally if you redo it and make it sound really good this song will rock 100% all the way through.

I see the collab thing is working! :D

Any suggestions/tips on what I can do to help? Is it the breathing?..pitch?..or all of the above.
This wud help a lot..thnks.
#17March 9th, 2010 · 02:30 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
well I just listened again and from what I can tell, your out of tune in a few places which throws the feel of the verse off...and on top of that you have to say like 50 sentences within 5 seconds (my point being is that your saying quite a lot for a small stanza or verse), and because of that the breathing is part of the problem. You seem out of breath and just barely moving along because you have to say so much and because of that your pitch falls out and you drop out of tune...."train wreck" comes to my mind. now honestly its not as bad as a train wreck, but take another shot at it, and maybe try and adjust the lyrics a little even, or at least practice that part over and over to get the breathing right....if you get the breathing right the pitch will not be far behind.
#18March 9th, 2010 · 03:04 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
well I just listened again and from what I can tell, your out of tune in a few places which throws the feel of the verse off...and on top of that you have to say like 50 sentences within 5 seconds (my point being is that your saying quite a lot for a small stanza or verse), and because of that the breathing is part of the problem. You seem out of breath and just barely moving along because you have to say so much and because of that your pitch falls out and you drop out of tune...."train wreck" comes to my mind. now honestly its not as bad as a train wreck, but take another shot at it, and maybe try and adjust the lyrics a little even, or at least practice that part over and over to get the breathing right....if you get the breathing right the pitch will not be far behind. :D

Had no idea it was THAT bad!
But thanks dude, I'll definitely do it over now.
#19March 9th, 2010 · 03:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol well of course its not anywhere near as bad as I described it. Im giving you a "worst case scenario" type feel...sometimes drastic surprises bring drastic changes, for the better...? i cant even understand what im saying.
this is a really good song and im not attacking it just "overly describing" some of the problems with...or not really the problems but the things you can adjust to make it even better. good luck
#20February 15th, 2011 · 10:50 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
luuv it five stars         
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.