1 2
#16August 25th, 2005 · 01:08 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Georgeous song.  Nice chord progressions with nice tensions.  Great vocals with nice harmonies.  Real nice overall.  Chill track.
#17August 29th, 2005 · 10:31 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
I love the sound you get from the acoustic. It is very clean and nice. It compliments the vocals well.
#18August 29th, 2005 · 07:19 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
33 posts
Canada
That song was great, and your voice sounds amazing. The only thing I might have changed is the electric part. The electric solo is a great idea, but the tone sounds a little harsh to me, like it should have been softer to suit the rest of the song. BUt please don't take that as negativity, because that song was truly amazing.  Where can I get more?
#19August 30th, 2005 · 08:44 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Just realised I'd rated this but not commented!

Fantastic track, you have a great voice and the acoustic guitar is well recorded. The electric lead also fits in nicely.

My only gripes would be that the recording is very noisy, and the vox really need a compressor (or better application of one). The levels jump about a bit and this would help them sit in the mix better. It would also be nice to have the acoustic guitar double-tracked to either side rather than competing with the vocals in the middle of the stereo soundstage.

In all, great stuff! I look forward to hearing more.
#20November 24th, 2005 · 11:06 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
So fu**ing Great
I think I'll found a label... and try to make you sign. So we both will get rich and famous... no honest.  Please send me one of your Demo Tapes so I can sell it on EBay for thousands of dollars someday :-)
#21November 24th, 2005 · 12:41 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
re: So fu**ing Great
Amused wrote…
I think I'll found a label... and try to make you sign. So we both will get rich and famous... no honest.  Please send me one of your Demo Tapes so I can sell it on EBay for thousands of dollars someday :-)

LOL, sure thing bro, thanks for your comments, most of my stuff is put up on BandAmp anyway. If you know of any labels who would be willing to front my music, let me know, we can make some money for sure.
#22November 26th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Sorry for bumping this, but jesus, I just heard this song and I have to say, I like it more than anything I have ever heard on this site.

Lovely melody, lovely chord progressions, excellent song.
#23November 26th, 2006 · 11:18 PM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
Guitar rules! nice job on the vocals.
#24November 27th, 2006 · 04:49 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Theotherguy89 wrote…
Sorry for bumping this, but jesus, I just heard this song and I have to say, I like it more than anything I have ever heard on this site.

Lovely melody, lovely chord progressions, excellent song.

Thanks dude! Appreciate the comments.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.