1 2
#16January 16th, 2010 · 10:51 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
So I think you should credit the artist from which you stole the music from.

#17January 17th, 2010 · 12:03 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Marino wrote…
Ahh nice..This is somewhat different from some of your other material I've heard as this is rocking!Good vocals and cool effects except by the chorusy autone like effect...Nice mix!!I like this one!

Did you mean the effect on the last chorus, or the chorus after the second verse?
#18January 17th, 2010 · 12:14 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Deleted review.

> Iszil
#19January 17th, 2010 · 12:21 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Iszil wrote…
The music is fine. I mean, it's not my style but it sounds really good for the style you are into, pop music.
But, as usual, your vocals spoil the whole song. I feel like you aren't sing in a key at all. Sounds like ramdom singing... well, not exactly that. It sounds like you know the key but you can't stick to it for more than 3 notes. And you are really bad at making vocal melodies, at least for my taste. Usually in pop music the vocals are very melodic and dynamic but here they sound flat and boring, not to mention out of tune.
Man, please, take singing lessons or find a singer. If you do that I'm pretty sure you could make music good enough to get you a record deal... unless what MeowMachine said is true (something that I've thought a couple of times).

> Iszil

Well, I am taking vocal lessons right now. This is an oldish song so that may b eit, but I sort of disagree about me being out of tune the entire song, I think you may just not like my voice - because this is one of the songs htta I actually like. But oh well. Thanks.

Also, MeowMachine is a spaz lmao
#20January 17th, 2010 · 09:21 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So what the fuck do you think your doing insulting a respected member........Dont!

It's all part of the same forum etiquette.....dont insult members (show respect and restraint if necessary ), give credit where credit is due (be clear about the work you post) and dont bump your own threads (it's childish and tiresome)
#21January 17th, 2010 · 09:49 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
kings wrote…
So what the fuck do you think your doing insulting a respected member........Dont!

It's all part of the same forum etiquette.....dont insult members (show respect and restraint if necessary ), give credit where credit is due (be clear about the work you post) and dont bump your own threads (it's childish and tiresome)

First off, calm down. Secondly, she's not ''respected''. Atleast not by me. I don't really believe in this 'respected member' business. I see her as just another member like the rest of us. She's the same - and not special. I'm not a rude person, but I'll say whatever I want, because she has no authority, or superiority against anybody. Bumping threads...It's a message board, it happens. Life goes on.

That is all.
Please don't derail this thread with your drama.
#22January 17th, 2010 · 03:07 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea! Drama.....Well done!

Every member is a respected member, that's how it works, if you dont respect each other you come to an internet side where everyone talks through each other about themselves and every one misses out the actual point of the community, this is a community......well it was.

It's not a message board it's a forum where people come and review songs, and when some little squirt bumps his threads the whole time it becomes childish and tiresome......and life goes on and it's still childish and tiresome.........yea drama.....you said it!

O and I dont need to go to any one privately if they openly insult someone that does not need to be insulted.
#23January 17th, 2010 · 03:10 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Once again...calm down. It's the internet, it's not that serious.
#24January 18th, 2010 · 11:02 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
It's a kind of social life in this edge of the internet. And members of BandAmp pratice a serious lets-do-it-together.

If you have any problems with it, just let me/us know and we talk privately. Public insulting and attacking against other members IS part of the community.

So stop it please and come back to real life! And I mean it
#25January 22nd, 2010 · 12:41 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Oh good, the flying insults seemed to stop.
What I'm left with, however is a slight confusion... is this song an original, or a cover?

Don't get me wrong, the production, recording, construction, and musicianship, are very good; even the vocals sound fine (and I like the auto-tune fx for this song).
But if it's a cover, then it can't be in a battle.  And if that's the case, then the song wouldn't get rated as highly by me, as you didn't write it.
A dilema!!!

[Edit:  Ah, no longer a dilema - vocals original, music not.  Can't rate the song for battle in my view.  Sorry]
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 1:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.